Windows 10: Xbox game bar audio coming out of speakers and not headset

Discus and support Xbox game bar audio coming out of speakers and not headset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My xbox game bar audio output device is set to my razer headset, but the audio comes out of my speakers instead. I unplugged and plugged back in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MickeyPham, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Xbox game bar audio coming out of speakers and not headset

My xbox game bar audio output device is set to my razer headset, but the audio comes out of my speakers instead. I unplugged and plugged back in my headset, and restarted my computer. I also tried unplugging my speakers, but then I have no audio. Everything else comes out of my headset, just the xbox party audio comes out of my head set. How to I fix this?

:)

MickeyPham, Oct 3, 2020
  2. XERXESII Win User

chat headset for chat & game audio through speakers

I have a chat headset plugged into my wireless Xbox One controller. With Steam and Windows settings, how can I have game chat go to the headset while game audio goes to speakers?

XERXESII, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Wullail Win User
    chat headset for chat & game audio through speakers

'normally' , for that sort of thing , IF it shows up as an audio device under 'playback devices', you make your game speakers the 'default' device and your headset the 'default communications device'.

Depends if the chat headset shows up in the list though.

Wullail, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Xbox game bar audio coming out of speakers and not headset

Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Xbox game bar audio coming out of speakers and not headset

1. Xbox game bar audio coming out of speakers and not headset - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio coming out of speakers: I've been having this problem for 2 days now, I've tried every playback device and checked the control panel sound tab, it shows that audio should be playing through but nothing is coming out, for some reason the speakers output sound when plugged into the side headphone jack...
  3. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio coming out of speakers: I've been having this problem for 2 days now, I've tried every playback device and checked the control panel sound tab, it shows that audio should be playing through but nothing is coming out, for some reason the speakers output sound when plugged into the side headphone jack...
  4. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out: Hi there,My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking for...
  6. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out: Hi there,My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking for...
  7. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

8. xbox game bar audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar audio: hello!I have been using Xbox game bar audio to control the volume for indivisual applications since I built my PC. I love having all my volume options in the same place. everything has worked fine for the past three years I've had this PC but recently I had a windows update...
  9. Audio Only Coming Out of Wireless Speaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Only Coming Out of Wireless Speaker: Hello everyone, Yesterday I connected my Windows 10 laptop to Sony Wireless Speaker SRS-XB10 via Bluetooth. However, after disconnecting the speaker, I couldn't get any more audio from my laptop or headphones. So far I have tried to check the sound settings, reinstall the...
  10. Audio coming out speaker and headset but computer seeming not to read the headset

Audio coming out speaker and headset but computer seeming not to read the headset: Ok, the title might sound confusing. But my audio is coming out both my speak and headset but my computer isn't able to read that my headset is there on device manager nor audio control panel. I have reinstalled my audio drivers multiple times and still no avail. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox headset sound through speaker