Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar broadcasting PC audio

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar broadcasting PC audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This might be a simple button click that I don't know about, so bear with me for asking. So any time I join an xbox party from my PC, all audio from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Xzed090, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Xzed090 Win User

Xbox Game Bar broadcasting PC audio

This might be a simple button click that I don't know about, so bear with me for asking.

So any time I join an xbox party from my PC, all audio from my PC gets shared through the party. I have to pause or stop everything I'm doing so that my friends don't have to hear whatever game, song, or video I'm watching. This problem exists with headphones, and when I set the individual audio in the Volume Mixer down to 1%. They can't hear audio if I set the Volume Mixer to 0 or if I mute myself in the xbox party.

I assumed it was just a problem with the microphone picking up the sound since I couldn't find anyone else ask this question, but this replicates with headphones plugged in and turned down and with the Volume Mixer audio turned down to a near-silent level.

:)

Xzed090, Apr 6, 2021
  2. sloty Win User

Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working

Hi juGe!

Mixer implemented the Streamer Review System, that's why that message shows to you when trying to broadcast. Just follow the steps on this mixer blog entry and then you are ready to go:
    Community Update: Streamer Review, and more! - From the Myxer

Regards

sloty, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Can't broadcast via the game bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Are you receiving any error message or error code?
    2. Which version of Windows you are using?

I understand that it can get difficult if the applications are not working as expected. I suggest you to follow this article

Why can't I broadcast my game?
    , and
    Broadcast your game with Mixer on Windows 10
    , I also recommend you to refer this article

Fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10
    , check if that work.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Apr 6, 2021
  4. juGe Win User

Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working

I've used many hours to get the native Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar to start broadcasting on Mixer to no avail. Whatever I do, I get the same error message: "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later."

Before I got to this point, I wasn't even able to get the "sign in" buttons working in Xbox Game Bar's settings. Luckily, I was able to fix the issue by downloading the Xbox app from Microsoft Store. After that I was able to use the buttons and sign in to Mixer using Xbox Game Bar. I wonder, are there more dependencies I might be missing?

Any ideas?

juGe, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar broadcasting PC audio - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. PC Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Xbox Game Bar: I messed up my Xbox Game Bar on PC, Does anyone know how to get a specific file back, under this pc windows C: program files window apps, scroll down to the last xbox gaming overlay. click that, i accidentally moved out the one that just says GameBar and I cant get it back, I...
  3. xbox game bar audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar audio: hello!I have been using Xbox game bar audio to control the volume for indivisual applications since I built my PC. I love having all my volume options in the same place. everything has worked fine for the past three years I've had this PC but recently I had a windows update...
  4. Xbox Game Bar: Game Audio Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar: Game Audio Only: I usually clip things with xbox game bar and I have it set to game audio only. But whenever I clip things, I can hear my friends over on discord through those clips. Is there any way to fix that?...
  5. Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically...: [ATTACH] I tried the registry editor solution, however when I reboot, the values I set in the GameDVR have reset. . if anyone can help please https://preview.redd.it/rtdb1hpj2b861.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=71d647d5bfea9b3840824eb222c1c710565a9b81 submitted...
  6. Game Bar broadcasting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar broadcasting?: I'm trying to broadcast a game so a friend, on xbox who I'm in a party with, can see it. I'm not seeing a broadcast button anywhere, and I have the setting for recording and captures on. I can record easily, just not broadcast. I turned my xbox off just in case it was...
  7. Broadcasting with the Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcasting with the Xbox Game Bar: So I tried streaming to Mixer with the Xbox Game Bar but it has been removed, I've found this really inconvenient since that was my only way of streaming and I want to get back into it. I am aware of other ways to do so but most streaming platforms require mobile phone...
  8. Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working: I've used many hours to get the native Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar to start broadcasting on Mixer to no avail. Whatever I do, I get the same error message: "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later." Before I got to this point, I wasn't even able to get the "sign...
  9. Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar Broadcasting not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar Broadcasting not working: I've used many hours to get the native Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar to start broadcasting on Mixer to no avail. Whatever I do, I get the same error message: "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later." Before I got to this point, I wasn't even able to get the "sign...
  10. Can't broadcast via the game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't broadcast via the game bar: I've set up a mixer account and logged in with my microsoft account, which is the same account on my windows pc. So I wanted to configure the broadcast thing because it said I have to go on "broadcast now" to configure it, but when I click on it nothing happens. It opens a...