Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar can't see my wireless earbuds if I disable the hands-free device.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar can't see my wireless earbuds if I disable the hands-free device. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In summary, I have a pair of bluetooth earbuds that I'd like to use as audio output only but I can't seem to do so while using the xbox game bar chat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vaanp, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Vaanp Win User

Xbox Game Bar can't see my wireless earbuds if I disable the hands-free device.

In summary, I have a pair of bluetooth earbuds that I'd like to use as audio output only but I can't seem to do so while using the xbox game bar chat to speak with my friends, whenever I disable the Hands-Free version of the device via device controller, xbox chat can't seem to find the device anymore, as if it can't find the default version of the earbuds. I tried disabling the Hands-Free option via the bluetooth device settings but they won't work at all if I do that. Anyone knows how to fix?

:)

Vaanp, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Ramhound Win User

Xbox Game bar after uninstalling UWP and disabling UAC

The Game DVR feature and specifically the in-game Game Bar that appears in compatible applications, is controlled by the Xbox Universal Windows Platform application, which is one of the default provisioned UWP applications.

Yes

In order to disable the Game DVR you have to disable it within the Xbox application.

Source: How to Disable Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

Once you disable the Game DVR functionality it will stay disabled.

In order to turn UAC competely, open regedit, and navigate to following location.

You are going to have to modify the value of EnableLUA to 0. Setting the UAC setting to it's lowest setting, within the Control Panel on Windows 10, does not actually disable UAC.

Ramhound, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Completely Disable Win10 XBox Game Bar

Aside from a handful of tutorials on tenforums for turning off the X-Box game bar and associated gaming apps installed on Win10 (turn off xbox gamebar tips, disable open xbox gamebar using xbox button, turn off game mode, turn off game mode notifications, and turn off xbox game bar), are there other things I need to do? I

I found this pretty comprehensive tutorial for turning off all xbox related apps. Is this tutorial still applicable and is there anything I missed?

[Solved] How to Disable Gamebar Presence Writer 2021?

Thanks!

bamajon1974, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Xbox Game Bar can't see my wireless earbuds if I disable the hands-free device.

xusb21 driver and Xbox game bar

Hello Christianesposto,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

Yes the said driver is for xbox controller detection which is an integrated part of xbox gaming services. Deleting the driver will break the functionality of game bar.

Try following the steps listed here and check if the driver is reinstalled : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Jaspreet Singh_050, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar can't see my wireless earbuds if I disable the hands-free device.

1. Xbox Game Bar can't see my wireless earbuds if I disable the hands-free device. - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. How to disable XBOX game bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable XBOX game bar?: For starters, no, I can't seem to find a switch that everyone else seems to be instructing me to find. They seem to cease to exist exclusively for me, I've tried reinstalling windows and got no luck, and when I try to forcefully uninstall it, I always get an ms gaming overlay...
  3. How to disable XBOX game bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable XBOX game bar?: For starters, no, I can't seem to find a switch that everyone else seems to be instructing me to find. They seem to cease to exist exclusively for me, I've tried reinstalling windows and got no luck, and when I try to forcefully uninstall it, I always get an ms gaming overlay...
  4. Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.: Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.BluetoothI'm trying to get my speaker to work, but when i connect it will either just say ''Connected'' or ''Connected, Voice'' But when disabling hands-free the audio wont work.I've tried many...
  5. Xbox Game Bar can't see my wireless earbuds if I disable the hands-free device.

Xbox Game Bar can't see my wireless earbuds if I disable the hands-free device.: In summary, I have a pair of bluetooth earbuds that I'd like to use as audio output only but I can't seem to do so while using the xbox game bar chat to speak with my friends, whenever I disable the Hands-Free version of the device via device controller, xbox chat can't seem...
  6. Bluetooth Earbuds Only Allow Hands-Free Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earbuds Only Allow Hands-Free Mode: Up until yesterday, my earbuds had the option between normal use and hands-free, but now connecting them only allows hands-free. The normal use seems to have been completely removed. Additionally, when connecting the earbuds, it will only display as voice sometimes when...
  7. Can't turn on my xbox Game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't turn on my xbox Game bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MisterKickassYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is0a0x/cant_turn_on_my_xbox_game_bar/
  8. Bluetooth earbuds only shows as hands free not stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earbuds only shows as hands free not stereo: I recently purchased a new Bluetooth earbud, works great on phone but when i connect it to my windows 10 laptop, it connects them as hands free only, in bluetooth setting it shows "connected, voice", i have a bluetooth headphone it works fine and it shows "connected, music"...
  9. I can't enable the Xbox game bar

I can't enable the Xbox game bar: I am unable to open the Xbox game bar. Every time I enable recording clips, screenshots, and broadcasting using the game bar, it disables itself again. I have tried resetting, changing things in the registry editor, and reinstalling. Despite all of this, nothing seems to...
  10. Having Issues Using Bluetooth Earbuds as Hands-free

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having Issues Using Bluetooth Earbuds as Hands-free: (TL;DR at the bottom) I have a pair of Jaybird Tarah Bluetooth earbuds paired to my Windows PC. These buds also have media buttons and a microphone. They are called "Overture" For clarity, My particular machine is running Win10 Pro (1909) through Boot Camp. Bluetooth...