Windows 10: Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options

Discus and support Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I’m having a problem with my Xbox game bar where it won’t let me record any clips. Everytime I click onto the record button it says ‘ sorry, this pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MXXPHY, Jul 12, 2022.

1. MXXPHY Win User

Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options

So I’m having a problem with my Xbox game bar where it won’t let me record any clips. Everytime I click onto the record button it says ‘ sorry, this pc does not meet the hardware requirements so record’ could someone help me with my problem?

:)

MXXPHY, Jul 12, 2022
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Xbox game bar gallery not showing captures!

Hi Gamerstear11 ,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum.

I hope you're doing well today.

I truly understand that you are having an issue with Xbox game bar that is not showing any captures , let's work on this together for us to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the steps below that could possibly fix the issue.

Fix 1 : Enable game bar in settings

• Go to Settings
    • Then click Gaming icon to continue.
    • go to the Game Bar panel, make sure the option Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Gaming bar is on.
    You may open the link below and follow the steps from there.

[SOLVED] Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Microsoft Community

Fatima_J, Jul 12, 2022
  3. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 12, 2022
  4. Kalii919 Win User

Xbox Game Bar Game Capture And Screenshots Bugs

So sometimes my xbox game bar will be working fine (rarely lately) but a lot of times the capture won't work. Same for the screenshot but when i press the hotkey combination it actually takes a screenshot. I tried uninstalling and installing but still
    doesn't work. When i click on it it says ,,We can't record right now. Please try again later" Also the buttons are like kinda blanked compared to the other two. I really hope someone can help me!

Kalii919, Jul 12, 2022
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. Recording, screenshot, and replay Issue on Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording, screenshot, and replay Issue on Xbox game bar: I am unable to interact with all of the options that are not highlighted, how do I fix this? Also force - stopping Xbox game bar on settings and clearing the data doesn't fix it....
  3. Recording, screenshot, and replay Issue on Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording, screenshot, and replay Issue on Xbox game bar: I am unable to interact with all of the options that are not highlighted, how do I fix this? Also force - stopping Xbox game bar on settings and clearing the data doesn't fix it....
  4. Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options

Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options: So I’m having a problem with my Xbox game bar where it won’t let me record any clips. Everytime I click onto the record button it says ‘ sorry, this pc does not meet the hardware requirements so record’ could someone help me with my problem?...
  5. Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically...: [ATTACH] I tried the registry editor solution, however when I reboot, the values I set in the GameDVR have reset. . if anyone can help please https://preview.redd.it/rtdb1hpj2b861.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=71d647d5bfea9b3840824eb222c1c710565a9b81 submitted...
  6. xbox game bar recording option

xbox game bar recording option: when I am opening recording option for desktop/ file explorer it is showing always like this Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File Explorer. To start a desktop broadcast, launch a game. and then select Desktop during your broadcast setup. I...
  7. Xbox game bar capture/recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar capture/recording: Hello I had been recording overwtach using xbox capture from xbox game bar for 4 days when i encountered an issue. Since yesterday, the game has started to lag while I am recording. However, i get normal fps if i am mot recording. I have noticed that the temperature has...
  8. Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture: Hello, I am having an issue with the Xbox Game Bar captures. I try to record 3 min. clips of events that happen in game. When I go in my files to review the video, the video does not play. Looks like a screen capture of the video and only audio plays. I have tried this...
  9. xbox game bar capturing

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar capturing: This is a pretty niche problem, but whenever i use the capturing feature of game bar using 'win + alt + g' shortcut the file names end up being really long and not very coherent. Is there a way to change what the file names are upon saving because I make a lot of captures...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio: It records game and discord audio, but doesn't record my microphone. It is set to default and audio to record is set to all. I've scoured the forums for answers and have tried most solutions, but none seem to fix it....