Windows 10: xbox game bar capturing

Discus and support xbox game bar capturing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is a pretty niche problem, but whenever i use the capturing feature of game bar using 'win + alt + g' shortcut the file names end up being really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by user who like toast, Feb 24, 2020.

1. xbox game bar capturing

This is a pretty niche problem, but whenever i use the capturing feature of game bar using 'win + alt + g' shortcut the file names end up being really long and not very coherent.

Is there a way to change what the file names are upon saving because I make a lot of captures and its annoying when the full name doesn't even fit on my screen and I have to rename them all manually.

Maybe even make it so the naming is 'Capture1' and then increment?

:)

user who like toast, Feb 24, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

xbox game bar capturing

Team Xbox wants to hear how you would like to use Windows 10 Game Bar Xbox

Source: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/foru...33-pc-game-bar

Brink, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

xbox game bar capturing

1. xbox game bar capturing - Similar Threads - xbox game bar

2. Xbox game bar Capture not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar Capture not working: Whenever I use the shortcut to save a clip or start a recording it never starts. I've checked the See my captures thing and it isn't there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-capture-not-working/874c9fea-7367-4939-9c76-7a2f1290e285
  3. Xbox game bar Capture not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar Capture not working: Whenever I use the shortcut to save a clip or start a recording it never starts. I've checked the See my captures thing and it isn't there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-capture-not-working/874c9fea-7367-4939-9c76-7a2f1290e285
  4. Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode: Hello I have purchased windows 11 recently and I have having problems. How do you uninstall Xbox game bar, captures and Game mode?In the middle of game when I am pressing lots of keys at same time this gaming app pops out and start doing stupid things which cause me loss lots...
  5. Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode

Gaming Xbox game bar, captures and game mode: Hello I have purchased windows 11 recently and I have having problems. How do you uninstall Xbox game bar, captures and Game mode?In the middle of game when I am pressing lots of keys at same time this gaming app pops out and start doing stupid things which cause me loss lots...
  6. Xbox game bar replay capture mic not capturing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar replay capture mic not capturing: When I hit the replay capture on the Xbox game bar, my mic is not getting picked up. is there a way to pick it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-replay-capture-mic-not-capturing/72c3686e-c41f-4252-be37-6849ab7c4596
  7. Xbox game bar replay capture mic not capturing

Xbox game bar replay capture mic not capturing: When I hit the replay capture on the Xbox game bar, my mic is not getting picked up. is there a way to pick it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-replay-capture-mic-not-capturing/72c3686e-c41f-4252-be37-6849ab7c4596
  8. Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...: So I used to play this one game in windowed mode and my clips would record fine (not sure if it makes a difference, but i use the short cut Win+G to clip) But ever since i switched to playing fullscreen my captures are just full black with no video, but there is audio from...
  9. Xbox game bar capture/recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar capture/recording: Hello I had been recording overwtach using xbox capture from xbox game bar for 4 days when i encountered an issue. Since yesterday, the game has started to lag while I am recording. However, i get normal fps if i am mot recording. I have noticed that the temperature has...
  10. Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture: Hello, I am having an issue with the Xbox Game Bar captures. I try to record 3 min. clips of events that happen in game. When I go in my files to review the video, the video does not play. Looks like a screen capture of the video and only audio plays. I have tried this...