Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Joining Party

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Joining Party in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Game Bar has recently started crashing parties when I join them. If I join myself or if I am invited, it will automatically kick me from party and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexHorner2, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Joining Party

Xbox Game Bar has recently started crashing parties when I join them. If I join myself or if I am invited, it will automatically kick me from party and also boot every other party member out of the party as well. I have rolled back a recent Windows update and reinstalled all of my drivers. I have tried terminating, repairing, and reinstalling Xbox Game Bar, and nothing seems to work. Any idea how to fix?

:)

AlexHorner2, Aug 4, 2020

2. Xbox game bar party chat

Xbox game bar party chat in the setting of xbox game bar party chat audio settings are not being saved but the audio to windows it self saved what i set it to but xbox game bar if i change the settings for party chat it does not save any idea on how to
    fix this ? this is doing this on three PCs as well.

DanielDeskins, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Stop random friends from joining my friend's party when I join

So I use the Windows 10 game bar for xbox. I've been trying to play with multiple friend groups but to avoid drama I'd like to make it so people on my friends list can't join me when I join someone else's party (by clicking on me and selecting join party).
    I'm aware there's a set "invite-only" option in the party chat but idk if that option is available to people joining another person's party, so how would I be able to do this? As I'm fairly sure they could still join me if I set my profile to "offline"

r2drewpatterson, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Joining Party

0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Joining Party

1. Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Joining Party - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. Xbox game bar crashes when entering party

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashes when entering party: I have a Apple 2012 with Windows 10 and everything is up to date, ask if any more info is needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-crashes-when-entering-party/55281db4-3dbb-44d6-97ea-7d34620676ac
  3. Xbox game bar crashes when entering party

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar crashes when entering party: I have a Apple 2012 with Windows 10 and everything is up to date, ask if any more info is needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-crashes-when-entering-party/55281db4-3dbb-44d6-97ea-7d34620676ac
  4. Xbox game bar party widget crashes whenever someone joins or I join a party. Any fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar party widget crashes whenever someone joins or I join a party. Any fix?: As soon as I join the party in xbox game bar on pc I mouse wheel spins and instanly get kicked from the party. Every other componet works except the party widget. Also crashes whenever I start a party and then invite someone and as soon as they join the xbox party widget...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget crashes whenever someone joins or I join a party. Any fix?

Xbox game bar party widget crashes whenever someone joins or I join a party. Any fix?: As soon as I join the party in xbox game bar on pc I mouse wheel spins and instanly get kicked from the party. Every other componet works except the party widget. Also crashes whenever I start a party and then invite someone and as soon as they join the xbox party widget...
  6. Xbox Game bar crashes on 'Join Game' or when accepting game invites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar crashes on 'Join Game' or when accepting game invites: I've had this issue for a couple of weeks where my Xbox Game bar crashes every time I accept a game invite, or try to click 'Join Game'. Honestly, I'm not even sure 'crashing' is the right word, because I do not get an error message, I just get the blue wheel spinning for a...
  7. Xbox game bar crashing upon joining a party, and not allowing me to connect in a party I made

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashing upon joining a party, and not allowing me to connect in a party I made: I just started having this issue today where every time I join someone else's party, after a few seconds of waiting for it to fully connect, it crashes and closes, and when I create a party, it says that there was an error, without an actual error code.I've tried updating...
  8. Xbox party crashes xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox party crashes xbox game bar: Whenever I attempt to join or create a party I hear the noise indication someone has joined the party then the spot where it has party details says thisMoments later my mouse cursor gets the spinny wheel of doom and the app crashes. Has anybody got any idea how to fix this?...
  9. Xbox party crashes xbox game bar

Xbox party crashes xbox game bar: Whenever I attempt to join or create a party I hear the noise indication someone has joined the party then the spot where it has party details says thisMoments later my mouse cursor gets the spinny wheel of doom and the app crashes. Has anybody got any idea how to fix this?...
  10. Can't join Xbox Parties using Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't join Xbox Parties using Xbox Game Bar: [ATTACH] Hi there, I've recently been trying to cross-platform game with some Xbox friends using my PC. I've been trying to use the Game Bar app to join their party, however I keep getting the error "Something went wrong." I've scoured the internet for help, and nothing...