Windows 10: Xbox game bar deletes itself after 4-48 hours of reinstallation

Discus and support Xbox game bar deletes itself after 4-48 hours of reinstallation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For about 2 months now, xbox game bar has suddenly deleted itself every time I try to reinstall it. This is the same for xbox console companion as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Seb_406, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Seb_406 Win User

Xbox game bar deletes itself after 4-48 hours of reinstallation

For about 2 months now, xbox game bar has suddenly deleted itself every time I try to reinstall it. This is the same for xbox console companion as well. Furthermore, these are the only apps that delete themselves! I've tried so many things, but nothing working. can anyone help me?

:)

Seb_406, Feb 12, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar deletes itself after 4-48 hours of reinstallation - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. Xbox Game bar shows 12-hour clock instead of 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game bar shows 12-hour clock instead of 24 hour clock: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 Pro and I have an issue where Xbox game bar shows the 12 hour clock instead of the 24 hour one.I have it set to show the clock in the Swedish regional format and the regular clock where the date is found, has the 24 hour format.Is there any way...
  3. Xbox Game bar shows 12-hour clock instead of 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar shows 12-hour clock instead of 24 hour clock: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 Pro and I have an issue where Xbox game bar shows the 12 hour clock instead of the 24 hour one.I have it set to show the clock in the Swedish regional format and the regular clock where the date is found, has the 24 hour format.Is there any way...
  4. Xbox Game bar Controller Option Unchecks itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar Controller Option Unchecks itself: Hello for some reason the “Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller” keeps unchecking itself when i exit settings when I click to check the option it works only one time and then i have to go back into settings and check it again the setting wont save and idk what...
  5. Xbox Game bar Controller Option Unchecks itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game bar Controller Option Unchecks itself: Hello for some reason the “Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller” keeps unchecking itself when i exit settings when I click to check the option it works only one time and then i have to go back into settings and check it again the setting wont save and idk what...
  6. Xbox game bar is automatically turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar is automatically turning itself off: I had clean install of windows and after a week of using it my xbox game bar win + g stopped working, everytime I turn on gamedvr in setting it turns itself off after going to other tab. So i tried turning it on in registry also turned itself to 0 after reboot. I figured out...
  7. How can i reinstall xbox game bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i reinstall xbox game bar?: I uninstalled it using powershell because my pc is poop and now i need it to login in xbox live in asphalt 9 submitted by /u/Razvich [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwr6e8/how_can_i_reinstall_xbox_game_bar/
  8. Restore points keep deleting after 48 hours after windows 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore points keep deleting after 48 hours after windows 2020 update: so i updated to windows 2020 release version 2004. I noticed my restore points have vanished every 48 hours i manually created one on July first i checked it a few hours ago and it was gone. my restore setting had the restore point set to 4%usage I will raise it if need be....
  9. Xbox game bar not recording in 4:3 stretched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox game bar not recording in 4:3 stretched: I play CSGO on 4:3 stretched, however when I record the screen after a play it doesn't seem to record properly. Xbox game bar records CSGO in 4:3 but has the black bars rather than stretched. I was wondering if anyone knew how to record in 4:3 stretched and if so please can...
  10. Downloads disappear after 48 hours

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads disappear after 48 hours: In the last month, it seems that Windows is deleting files saved in the Downloads folder after about 48 hours. I've lost pictures, docs, etc. Is this a new "feature?"...