Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am on Windows 11 and everything is updated. I recently started using Xbox Game Bar to record the last 30 seconds. Everything about it works fine, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 6yes, Mar 30, 2023.

1. 6yes Win User

Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps.

I am on Windows 11 and everything is updated. I recently started using Xbox Game Bar to record the last 30 seconds. Everything about it works fine, but it will not record my clips in the full 60 frames per second like I set it to do so in the settings. Instead, it records at around 48 frames per second. I get well over 100+ fps while I am playing the game that is being recorded. I have looked in plenty of places for a solution and can not find one. Please help and thank you.For some reason, screenshots will not upload onto here.

:)

2. Game DVR does not record at full 60 fps. How do I make it to capture all 60 frames?

Greg, I mean no disrespect, but are you kidding me?

I have gone through all of your posts and will dissect your reply link by link now.

• Link Reddit - Dive into anything

"When i set Xbox game bar settings to 60 FPS it wont record at that and will record at like 20-30 FPS instead. Anyone know how to fix this.
      Laptop Specs:
      Ryzen 5 3500U

Vega 8 IGPU

Btw i was able to record at like 50 FPS before idk what happened..."
    The person on reddit has NO response, solution or a fix for a similar issue.

• Link Xbox game capture won't record at 60 fps despite that being the setting (xbox-forums.com)

Several answers provided, but they are absolutely ridiculous by modern standards - "Well if you are recording Xbox footage at 60 fps you should put it at 30 fps because that what BF3 runs at. Recording at 60 fps could cause desyncing." - this is not even remotely true and the person asking the question similar to mine specifies that they "...set it to 60 fps (high video quality), and also v-sync is not turned on." while still receiving a lot less frames in a recorded clip.
    I have already ENABLED 60 fps recording in game DVR, I have already SELECTED High video quality. My games run at WAY above 60 fps, nearing 120-150 fps in any game I throw at my PC. Yet the Game DVR recorded footage is ALWAYS below 60 fps that I selected for recording.

Come on, man. How is this even an Xbox Chat support issue if I am having problems in Windows 11 as I have specifies multiple times in this thread? Your response is well-meaning, but it completely misses the point of my question and provides blanket statements without even any workaround. I know that you are an Independent Advisor, but, by God, I've been nothing but specific in describing my problem.

60 FPS recording DOES NOT RECORD IN 60 FPS, BUT RECORDS IN 45-50 FPS. How to fix?!

johntravilta, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Fatima_J Win User
    Xbox game bar gallery not showing captures!

Hi Gamerstear11 ,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum.

I hope you're doing well today.

I truly understand that you are having an issue with Xbox game bar that is not showing any captures , let's work on this together for us to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the steps below that could possibly fix the issue.

Fix 1 : Enable game bar in settings

• Go to Settings
    • Then click Gaming icon to continue.
    • go to the Game Bar panel, make sure the option Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Gaming bar is on.
    You may open the link below and follow the steps from there.

[SOLVED] Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Microsoft Community

Fatima_J, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps.

Game DVR does not record at full 60 fps. How do I make it to capture all 60 frames?

Hi John. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for recording Game DVR in 60 FPS:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-record-games...

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/capture-game...

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1342463-windows...

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/3rt2x...

https://xbox-forums.com/threads/xbox-game-captu...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxc...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps.

1. Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps. - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps.: I am on Windows 11 and everything is updated. I recently started using Xbox Game Bar to record the last 30 seconds. Everything about it works fine, but it will not record my clips in the full 60 frames per second like I set it to do so in the settings. Instead, it records at...
  3. Game DVR does not record at full 60 fps. How do I make it to capture all 60 frames?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR does not record at full 60 fps. How do I make it to capture all 60 frames?: Hi! I have a very powerful PC and decided to use Game DVR to record my gameplay with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 11. I have configured everything to record at 60 fps instead of default and recommended 30 fps at High recording quality.However, the actual recordings are never 60...
  4. Game DVR does not record at full 60 fps. How do I make it to capture all 60 frames?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game DVR does not record at full 60 fps. How do I make it to capture all 60 frames?: Hi! I have a very powerful PC and decided to use Game DVR to record my gameplay with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 11. I have configured everything to record at 60 fps instead of default and recommended 30 fps at High recording quality.However, the actual recordings are never 60...
  5. Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...: So I used to play this one game in windowed mode and my clips would record fine (not sure if it makes a difference, but i use the short cut Win+G to clip) But ever since i switched to playing fullscreen my captures are just full black with no video, but there is audio from...
  6. Xbox Game bar Wont record at 60 FPS when it is set >:(

Xbox Game bar Wont record at 60 FPS when it is set >:(: When i set Xbox game bar settings to 60 FPS it wont record at that and will record at like 20-30 FPS instead. Anyone know how to fix this. Laptop Specs: Ryzen 5 3500U Vega 8 IGPU Btw i was able to record at like 50 FPS before idk what happened... submitted by...
  7. Game capture does not record 60 fps

Game capture does not record 60 fps: I have set the game bar to record in 60 fps but it will only record gameplay (minecraft) in 20-30 fps while when i record something else like my browser window, it records in 60fps submitted by /u/Jari-01 [link] [comments]...
  8. xbox fps with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox fps with Xbox game bar: [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox%E5%B7%A5%E5%85%B7%E7%9A%84fps%E6%97%A0/3e8fcfc3-62b4-4743-beb2-1bf681293049
  9. Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture: Hello, I am having an issue with the Xbox Game Bar captures. I try to record 3 min. clips of events that happen in game. When I go in my files to review the video, the video does not play. Looks like a screen capture of the video and only audio plays. I have tried this...
  10. xbox game bar capturing

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar capturing: This is a pretty niche problem, but whenever i use the capturing feature of game bar using 'win + alt + g' shortcut the file names end up being really long and not very coherent. Is there a way to change what the file names are upon saving because I make a lot of captures...