Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I press Windows + G, there is quite literally ZERO widget for Xbox Social. None. At all. I have tried updating Xbox Game Bar from the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MisterBrick42, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.

When I press Windows + G, there is quite literally ZERO widget for Xbox Social. None. At all. I have tried updating Xbox Game Bar from the microsoft store, I've restarted the game bar, I have searched the internet until I lost my mind, I checked the widget store, it is NOT there. There is no Xbox Social. Where is it? I wanted to upload an image to display the lack of Xbox Social tab, but it failed to load. I'm mainly upset because it's what I used to friend people I meet in Sea of Thieves via the Recently Played With tab, so if there's an alternative way of accessing that list, that will also

:)

MisterBrick42, Mar 1, 2024
  2. GyorgyM Win User

Xbox Games/Social tab

We cannot access the social tab on Windows Phone. We have tested it on 3 different phones and users.

Steps to repro:

- Use the same Microsoft account to sign in on your phone and on your Xbox

- Go to Games/Social on your phone

No contacts/friends are coming in, just a join xbox message.

Please help that the social tab is working complete w/ friends and achievements.

GyorgyM, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 1, 2024
  4. Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.

Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.

1. Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab. - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.: When I press Windows + G, there is quite literally ZERO widget for Xbox Social. None. At all. I have tried updating Xbox Game Bar from the microsoft store, I've restarted the game bar, I have searched the internet until I lost my mind, I checked the widget store, it is NOT...
  3. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  4. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  5. XBox Game Bar - No Widget tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Game Bar - No Widget tab.: So. I keep reading from several sights to activate the Performance overlay in Win 10 is to hit Win+G then click the Widget tab then Performance. There is no Widget tab on the pop up when I press Win+G. Screenshot - c75c21d318172ec2d2e7c04eefb3d8fa - Gyazo Apologies for the...
  6. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox game bar: I was capturing a video using xbox game bar. My internet became unstable so the capture stopped. it showed an error. How can i recover the footage. I am hoping it is in some temp folder. Please help...
  7. xbox fps with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox fps with Xbox game bar: [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox%E5%B7%A5%E5%85%B7%E7%9A%84fps%E6%97%A0/3e8fcfc3-62b4-4743-beb2-1bf681293049
  8. Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Az_JRC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7tkw5/problems_with_xbox_and_xbox_game_bar/
  9. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....
  10. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar: I am running the latest Windows build 1909 with all updates and all my Microsoft Apps updated from the Microsoft Store. In the Xbox game bar I only see CPU, GPU and RAM under the metrics. I do not see FPS at all. Like it is not even there. I tried repairing the app and...