Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before I go into details do not suggest: Fixing my audio driver by updating/removing it Resetting the Xbox Game Bar app Doing the 'sfc /scannow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eliasbenb, Nov 9, 2019.

1. eliasbenb Win User

Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer

Before I go into details do not suggest:

• Fixing my audio driver by updating/removing it
    • Resetting the Xbox Game Bar app
    • Doing the 'sfc /scannow 'command
    • Telling me to use the volume mixer built into windows
    • Referring me to the Xbox Game Bar app troubleshooting page

OK, now that we go that out of the way. I have had this problem for about 3 weeks. The issue is that the Xbox Game Bar doesn't display the volume mixer correctly, it only shows the main audio driver's volume mixer and nothing else (no app volume mixer like: CS:GO, Microsoft Edge Beta, Spotify etc.).

Photo for reference:

Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer 60f145ea-e940-4f04-a916-f79e664003a1?upload=true.png

For the Microsoft employees reading this, this is a persistent issue in Windows. I will list other posts on this forum with the same issue to show the scale of the issue. All of these posts have not been solved so far:

:)

eliasbenb, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Stefy44 Win User

Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab

Thank you very much for your response. I have executed your powershell command as per your instructions and then rebooted. I've also resetted Xbox Game Bar from "Apps & features", repeated the same steps twice and still no Volume mixer under Audio tab in Xbox
    Game Bar. Any other idea?

Stefy44, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Stefy44 Win User
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab

Hi. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 version 1903. In practice, from about a week or so, i cannot see any Volume mixer under any device in the Audio overlay tab, preventing me to set or disable the audio from every background program while
    i'm in a full-screen environment. I tried to uninstall/reinstall both packages (Microsoft.XboxGameOverlay and Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay) of the Xbox Game Bar multiple times, resetted Microsoft Store, cleaned cache files and folders but nothing changed. I
    think that in the latest version of Xbox Game Bar the Volume mixer feature has been broken for good. I can still switch between audio devices but i cannot singularly set audio between background programs like before. Any idea?

Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer e94dc131-0c0b-4f8c-9eaf-192749fce150?upload=true.jpg

Xbox Game Bar Version: 3.33.18003.0

Broadcast Plugin Version: 0.0.0.0

KGL Version Loaded: 1885

KGL Service Version : 1885

KGL Last Check: 2019-09-27T13:47:55

OneSettings Last Check: 2019-09-27T13:47:55

In Preview Group: Yes

Stefy44, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Domi nick Win User

Xbox Game Bar Audio Mixer individual app volume sliders disappeared

Hi,

I'm currently at 18362.388 and used xbox game bar since it got released, and used the Audio tile quite often to adjust volume for individual apps like in default windows audio mixer.

But now no apps are listed there.

Can you help me resolve the issue?

Thanks

Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer a1170313-52f9-4c2e-af96-1df9d4c5bdd0?upload=true.png

Domi nick, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer: I am currently trying to play Persona 5 Strikers on my desktop, but when I start the program it does not appear in the volume mixer.ALL other applications appear to be running fine in the mixer, just not the Persona.I have done these steps from another post, without...
  3. My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer: I am currently trying to play Persona 5 Strikers on my desktop, but when I start the program it does not appear in the volume mixer.ALL other applications appear to be running fine in the mixer, just not the Persona.I have done these steps from another post, without...
  4. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS: Like in the description. I click on demand access, the admin prompt comes up asking me if I want to make changes, I say yes, nothing happens. I restarted the computer many times, ran sfcscannow. I have Windows 10 HOME, so I cannot use the troubleshooting method presented to...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS

Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS: Like in the description. I click on demand access, the admin prompt comes up asking me if I want to make changes, I say yes, nothing happens. I restarted the computer many times, ran sfcscannow. I have Windows 10 HOME, so I cannot use the troubleshooting method presented to...
  6. Xbox Game Bar audio mixer is blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Game Bar audio mixer is blank: Xbox game bar doesn't display sound options to lower/higher volume for..i went to apps and already reset/terminated it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-audio-mixer-is-blank/af566bd3-71a6-4b2b-9263-15b4b0425767
  7. Xbox party volume at Xbox game bar

Xbox party volume at Xbox game bar: Is there a way to control chat volume on Xbox party at Xbox game bar? Changing volume to "Xbox game bar" at sound mixer doesn´t do anything. Some people have an extremely loud microphone and controlling either the whole party volume or each party member individually would be...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Audio Mixer individual app volume sliders disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Mixer individual app volume sliders disappeared: Hi, I'm currently at 18362.388 and used xbox game bar since it got released, and used the Audio tile quite often to adjust volume for individual apps like in default windows audio mixer. But now no apps are listed there. Can you help me resolve the issue? Thanks...
  9. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps are gone in one day. I spot this 2 days ago, and so it is realy confusing...
  10. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab

Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab: Hi. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 version 1903. In practice, from about a week or so, i cannot see any Volume mixer under any device in the Audio overlay tab, preventing me to set or disable the audio from every background program while i'm in a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows game bar audio mixer not loading

2. gamebar on pc doesnt show sound mixer sliders