Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar Error 0x8007007B

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Error 0x8007007B in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and found out Xbox Game Bar can record gameplays.The issue I encountered is when I try to record War Thunder using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Il-Duce, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Il-Duce Win User

Xbox Game Bar Error 0x8007007B

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and found out Xbox Game Bar can record gameplays.The issue I encountered is when I try to record War Thunder using Xbox game bar, the notification pops out saying “cannot record, error:0x8007007B”.I searched on google for solutions but only found out the error code is mostly about windows activation?,so I’m very confused now.Is this because Xbox Game Bar blocked by Easy Anti Cheat? Or any other problems? Thank you in advance for the solutions. :

:)

Il-Duce, Jun 5, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Error 0x8007007B - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  3. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  4. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox game bar: I was capturing a video using xbox game bar. My internet became unstable so the capture stopped. it showed an error. How can i recover the footage. I am hoping it is in some temp folder. Please help...
  5. XBOX GAME BAR ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME BAR ERROR: IN THE GIVEN PHOTO I AM GETTING THIS ERROR.... DUE TO THIS ERROR I CAN'T TAKE SCREENSHOTS AND SCREENCAPTURES. THE SCREENCAPTURE AND SCREENSHOT ARE ALSO NOT SAVING UP WHERE THEY WHERE FIRSTLY SAVED. [ATTACH]...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Error: Hello. The Xbox Game Bar that came with my installation of Windows 10 worked like a dream up until today. Now I get this error message "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in...
  7. Error Sotify Xbox Game Bar.

Error Sotify Xbox Game Bar.: Hola, tengo un problema con Xbox Game Bar, todos los widgets funcionan bien, pero he estado intentando conectar mi cuenta de Spotify a la aplicación durante meses, pero cada vez que hago clic en "Vincular cuenta de Spotify" y los cursos del mouse Solo muestra que carga, pero...
  8. Xbox Game Bar

Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....
  9. Error 0x8007007B

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x8007007B: I have this error i can't activate my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x8007007b/00fade59-e34d-41aa-8023-47b99bf6f368
  10. Error- 0X8007007B

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error- 0X8007007B: I'm getting "Activate Windows" notification from 2 days and I haven't changed my hardware or upgraded\downgraded my windows version but I'm getting this message. I bought this laptop with windows 10 PRO activated. Please HELP...