Windows 10: XBox game bar - error "can't save your video"

Discus and support XBox game bar - error "can't save your video" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was recording a video with Xbox game bar and it stopped and display an error like "can't save your video". Is there any way to get the file back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GTerrien, Apr 23, 2020.

1. GTerrien Win User

XBox game bar - error "can't save your video"

I was recording a video with Xbox game bar and it stopped and display an error like "can't save your video". Is there any way to get the file back?

The previous one and the one after went very well.

:)

GTerrien, Apr 23, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Cannot open Xbox App game bar

Hi Jamie,

Issues with saving your video clips or using the Game bar on Windows 10 are possibly caused by an outdated Xbox app or a corrupted folder on Windows Explorer. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you move your saved video clips to another folder within
    the PC. The next saved videos will automatically go to the new folder.

If the issue persists, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache. Then, uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to manually update it by following the steps below:

To reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

To update the Xbox App:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage  
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.  

You can also sign in to another use to isolate if there is an issue with your profile.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

1. XBox game bar - error "can't save your video" - Similar Threads - XBox game bar

2. I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar: I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar in windows 10 pro , i was recording while multitasking some things , suddenly the record stopped and gave me error that says corubted video , cant remember the error code , but the video was lost , couldnt find it , is there...
  3. I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar: I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar in windows 10 pro , i was recording while multitasking some things , suddenly the record stopped and gave me error that says corubted video , cant remember the error code , but the video was lost , couldnt find it , is there...
  4. Your Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Xbox Game Bar: So your Xbox game bar stopped all my applications from launching 90% of my applications Word, Mail, Xbox app itself, any xbox game pass game, any video game on my pc it launches them for 5 seconds then freezes and Crashes to Desktop it started doing this after i hit the xbox...
  5. Xbox Game Bar settings not saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar settings not saving: Hi Guys! I hope you are well. I am having an issue in the 'Gaming' settings of windows 10. When I tick the box for 'Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller' it only stays selected until I restart my machine. Once restarted this box unticks itself. Does...
  6. XBOX GAME BAR ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME BAR ERROR: IN THE GIVEN PHOTO I AM GETTING THIS ERROR.... DUE TO THIS ERROR I CAN'T TAKE SCREENSHOTS AND SCREENCAPTURES. THE SCREENCAPTURE AND SCREENSHOT ARE ALSO NOT SAVING UP WHERE THEY WHERE FIRSTLY SAVED. [ATTACH]...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Error: Hello. The Xbox Game Bar that came with my installation of Windows 10 worked like a dream up until today. Now I get this error message "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in...
  8. xbox game bar settings not saving.

xbox game bar settings not saving.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MonsterBoyAdi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cieu/xbox_game_bar_settings_not_saving/
  9. XBOX Game Bar recording didn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Bar recording didn't save: Hi, today a friend of mine was recording an online meeting with the xbox game bar. However, she went to the restroom for some time and her computer entered sleep mode. When she typed her password and logged back in, the recording had stopped and we panicked because it was...
  10. XBOX Game Bar recording didn't save

XBOX Game Bar recording didn't save: Hi, today a friend of mine was recording an online meeting with the xbox game bar. However, she went to the restroom for some time and her computer entered sleep mode. When she typed her password and logged back in, the recording had stopped and we panicked because it was...