Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [IMG] Ok... So everytime I go in A Game/Or use A Browser Like Chrome for Some Reason Xbox Game Bar won't let me Record video It only allows me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SammyOmane, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated [​IMG]

Ok... So everytime I go in A Game/Or use A Browser Like Chrome for Some Reason Xbox Game Bar won't let me Record video It only allows me to capture Photos!

:)

SammyOmane, Jan 19, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 19, 2020
  3. eliasbenb Win User
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer

EDIT:

• Edit 1: still no actual answer for a way to fix this. But I just factory reset my PC, the volume mixer works perfectly now. I know this is not the answer you wanted, but it's all we have
    Before I go into details do not suggest:

• Fixing my audio driver by updating/removing it
    • Resetting the Xbox Game Bar app
    • Doing the 'sfc /scannow 'command
    • Telling me to use the volume mixer built into windows
    • Referring me to the Xbox Game Bar app troubleshooting page

OK, now that we go that out of the way. I have had this problem for about 3 weeks. The issue is that the Xbox Game Bar doesn't display the volume mixer correctly, it only shows the main audio driver's volume mixer and nothing else (no app volume mixer like:
    CS:GO, Microsoft Edge Beta, Spotify etc.).

Photo for reference:

Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated 60f145ea-e940-4f04-a916-f79e664003a1?upload=true.png

For the Microsoft employees reading this, this is a persistent issue in Windows. I will list other posts on this forum with the same issue to show the scale of the issue. All of these posts have not been solved so far:

eliasbenb, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

1. Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. Can't update xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update xbox game bar: My game bar is stuck in an old version 5.823.3261.0 and the Microsoft store and windows update show no updates available and the game bar app in store just shows "open". Tried repair and reset with no avail. Xbox app says I need to download game bar but when I click that then...
  3. Can't update xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update xbox game bar: My game bar is stuck in an old version 5.823.3261.0 and the Microsoft store and windows update show no updates available and the game bar app in store just shows "open". Tried repair and reset with no avail. Xbox app says I need to download game bar but when I click that then...
  4. How to fix mic on Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix mic on Xbox Game Bar?: My microphone works but isn't being picked up on the game bar. It says its detecting my mic in the audio settings but nothing shows up in the party, can't hear people either. Works in other apps such as discord but not it the game bar party. Seeing if anyone has had similar...
  5. How to fix mic on Xbox Game Bar?

How to fix mic on Xbox Game Bar?: My microphone works but isn't being picked up on the game bar. It says its detecting my mic in the audio settings but nothing shows up in the party, can't hear people either. Works in other apps such as discord but not it the game bar party. Seeing if anyone has had similar...
  6. xbox game bar on the new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar on the new update: The new update where we can play our games from the xbox game bar is a good one. The only problem that I have is that it also shows google chrome in that game list. Is there a way so that chrome does not appear in that game list on the game bar?...
  7. xbox game bar on the new update

xbox game bar on the new update: The new update where we can play our games from the xbox game bar is a good one. The only problem that I have is that it also shows google chrome in that game list. Is there a way so that chrome does not appear in that game list on the game bar?...
  8. Xbox Game Bar

Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....
  9. Xbox Game Bar Registry fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Registry fix?: I sent my PC in to be fixed.for an issue, and they ended up running a bunch of 'optimization' scripts that broke a whole lot of stuff. Game bar doesn't respond to Win+G and when I try to enable it in the settings the slider just defaults back to 'off'. I've narrowed down to...
  10. Game Bar and Xbox Game bar present. The latter not updating.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Bar and Xbox Game bar present. The latter not updating.: Alright, I give up! Ever since 1803, a Windows App store app "Xbox Game bar" requests an update. This was the only "Game Bar" so I assumed it was the Game Bar that allowed me to record games. Great. It just didn't update (it always got a "Something unexpected happened" prompt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fixing xbox game bar

2. xbox game bar issues