Windows 10: XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Discus and support XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an HP-Omen 17.3 Laptop SPECS: Intel Core i7 (7th Gen) 7700HQ / 2.8 GHz Quad-CoreDDR4 SDRAM AMD Radeon RX 580HDD 1TB Hardrive Every so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XxXDragonLordXxX, Jan 9, 2019.

1. XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

I have an HP-Omen 17.3 Laptop

SPECS:

Intel Core i7 (7th Gen) 7700HQ / 2.8 GHz

Quad-CoreDDR4 SDRAM

AMD Radeon RX 580HDD 1TB Hardrive

Every so often I would XBOX game bar to record my games, i currently play fortnite.

The problem i have is that is spits and sputters when i hit record. I utilized the shortcut WIN+ALT+R

I have also used WIN+G hit record and the game bar says its not available.

I verified it does this in all games.

I have verified my computer is up-to-date with version 1803

I have tried restarting the game bar by ending the .exe process with no luck

What more can i do?

:)

XxXDragonLordXxX, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Team Xbox wants to hear how you would like to use Windows 10 Game Bar

Source: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/foru...33-pc-game-bar

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

1. XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right - Similar Threads - XBOX Game Bar

2. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  4. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10. Since it is a 64-bit laptop with 4 gigabytes of ram it won’t hold a lot, and when I try to record my screen with the Game Bar it displays a message saying “Can’t save your recording. Make sure your captures...
  5. Game Bar stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar stopped working: I just recently got my Surface 6, and I love to play games like Cs:Go on it. I found out about the game bar, and I used it a lot to record videos and screenshots. However, for some reason, it stopped working. When I press Win-G, it doesn't open, and none of my recording...
  6. Game Bar and Xbox Game bar present. The latter not updating.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Bar and Xbox Game bar present. The latter not updating.: Alright, I give up! Ever since 1803, a Windows App store app "Xbox Game bar" requests an update. This was the only "Game Bar" so I assumed it was the Game Bar that allowed me to record games. Great. It just didn't update (it always got a "Something unexpected happened" prompt...
  7. Xbox game bar not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox game bar not opening: I removed a few apps to speed up my computer, and found out that without Xbox game bar it has problems. I did try also reinstalling Xbox after removing it, but did not help. I searched the Windows store and used Google search, but could not find the game bar app standalone....
  8. Xbox game bar keeps updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar keeps updating: Has anyone had this? On one pc the Xbox game bar keeps getting listed as an update in the store app, I always have automatically update apps turned off, preferring to check and install updates manually. Last few days I often open store app and see a ‘1’ in the top corner and...
  9. Microsoft is working on streaming PC games to Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on streaming PC games to Xbox One: Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system debuts today, enabling Xbox One game streaming to PCs. While that's a neat feature for Xbox One owners, Microsoft is working on streaming PC games to Xbox One consoles too. In an interview with The Verge, Microsoft's head of Xbox, Phil...
  10. icons on the right of the task bar not working

in Windows 10 Support
    icons on the right of the task bar not working: hi, i have run into a small issue were the icons on the taskbar such as, wifi, battery, sound, and action center will not do anything when clicked, when i click the time it wont open the calendar, if i right click sound and battery i can open it that way but when i right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game bar