Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar gallery is empty?

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar gallery is empty? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 64-bit 19042.630 This is my first time recording or screenshoting with the xbox game bar. It apparently works fine; takes screenshots,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by eddman, Nov 18, 2020.

1. eddman Win User

Xbox Game Bar gallery is empty?

Windows 10 64-bit 19042.630

This is my first time recording or screenshoting with the xbox game bar.

It apparently works fine; takes screenshots, records videos, and they are all there in the Captures folder.

The problem is, none of those show up in the gallery.

Xbox Game Bar gallery is empty? [​IMG]

Xbox Game Bar gallery is empty? [​IMG]

:)

eddman, Nov 18, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar gallery is empty? - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. Xbox Game Bar gallery is not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar gallery is not working?: Hello I am seeking help to finally fix this problem as I tried everything but couldn't find a fix. The gallery says ''When you take screenshots and make game clips, you'll see them here.'' even though I've had so much captures taken. It's pretty annoying since when it used to...
  3. Xbox Game Bar gallery is not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar gallery is not working?: Hello I am seeking help to finally fix this problem as I tried everything but couldn't find a fix. The gallery says ''When you take screenshots and make game clips, you'll see them here.'' even though I've had so much captures taken. It's pretty annoying since when it used to...
  4. Xbox Game Bar: How to fix these two major bugs regarding «Gallery»?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar: How to fix these two major bugs regarding «Gallery»?: Look at the screenshot above. These two bugs in the Xbox Game Bar appeared about a year ago on Windows 10, namely: 1. Missing screenshots' previews in the «Gallery» 2. Ability to copy screenshots from the «Gallery» directly to the clipboard. I often use this overlay, but...
  5. Xbox Game Bar: How to fix these two major bugs regarding «Gallery»?

Xbox Game Bar: How to fix these two major bugs regarding «Gallery»?: Look at the screenshot above. These two bugs in the Xbox Game Bar appeared about a year ago on Windows 10, namely: 1. Missing screenshots' previews in the «Gallery» 2. Ability to copy screenshots from the «Gallery» directly to the clipboard. I often use this overlay, but...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Gallery Error - New Captures Taken Won't Show in Gallery

Xbox Game Bar Gallery Error - New Captures Taken Won't Show in Gallery: Hey, whenever I attempt to view my gallery to see my new photos/recordings:It shows some old ones from July in the gallery and won't load the current photos/videos, and leaves my new ones in the file explorer.Its like it isn't sensing the new ones in the gallery, and is a...
  7. [SOLVED] Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up

[SOLVED] Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up: Hi, i'm getting this error whenever I use the game bar gallery to view my recordings: "There was a problem trying to get your captures. Try again in a bit" [ATTACH] Basically the Gallery is unusable for me. My current alternative is: Go to the Gamebar settings click gear...
  8. Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up

Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up: Hi, i'm getting this error whenever I use the game bar gallery to view my recordings: "There was a problem trying to get your captures. Try again in a bit" [ATTACH] Basically the Gallery is unusable for me. My current alternative is: Go to the Gamebar settings click gear...
  9. Xbox Game Bar gallery is empty?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar gallery is empty?: Windows 10 64-bit 19042.630 This is my first time recording or screenshoting with the xbox game bar. It apparently works fine; takes screenshots, records videos, and they are all there in the Captures folder. The problem is, none of those show up in the gallery. [img]...
  10. Help with Game Bar Gallery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Game Bar Gallery: [ATTACH] Hi all. My game bar captures do not show up in my gallery. Does anyone know how to fix this? I think that the gallery is looking in the wrong location for my captures, but I'm not sure....