Windows 10: XBOX Game Bar : I can't unlink Twitter and Spotify

Discus and support XBOX Game Bar : I can't unlink Twitter and Spotify in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/r8uch9n0noj61.png?width=405&format=png&auto=webp&s=d1a68cb7e6681ba004864073b6cd78117bd7ca91 I deleted my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RuneEve, Feb 25, 2021.

1. XBOX Game Bar : I can't unlink Twitter and Spotify

XBOX Game Bar : I can't unlink Twitter and Spotify ts78glROX86wDpSxmKL5QcTYtmZos2PLMWHgwNagNJ8.jpg

https://preview.redd.it/r8uch9n0noj...bp&s=d1a68cb7e6681ba004864073b6cd78117bd7ca91

I deleted my old Twitter and Spotify accounts, but forgot they were linked in the Game Bar. But now I can't unlink them, clicking Manage (Gérer in the screenshot) sends me to Twitter or Spotify homepages, but on my new accounts, so I have no way to unlink them.

I've tried resetting the Game Bar app but linked account are synced and come back.

submitted by /u/RuneEve
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RuneEve, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10

Source: Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10

Source: Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

XBOX Game Bar : I can't unlink Twitter and Spotify

Introducing the New Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10 May 2019 Update v1903

Source: Introducing the New Xbox Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

XBOX Game Bar : I can't unlink Twitter and Spotify

1. XBOX Game Bar : I can't unlink Twitter and Spotify - Similar Threads - XBOX Game Bar

2. Can't update xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update xbox game bar: My game bar is stuck in an old version 5.823.3261.0 and the Microsoft store and windows update show no updates available and the game bar app in store just shows "open". Tried repair and reset with no avail. Xbox app says I need to download game bar but when I click that then...
  3. Can't update xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update xbox game bar: My game bar is stuck in an old version 5.823.3261.0 and the Microsoft store and windows update show no updates available and the game bar app in store just shows "open". Tried repair and reset with no avail. Xbox app says I need to download game bar but when I click that then...
  4. I cant find spotify in Xbox game bar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find spotify in Xbox game bar on windows 11: I tried to repair both Spotify and Xbox game bar but it didn't work, I even re-installed Spotify from the official website and still can't find the app on Xbox game bar....
  5. I cant find spotify in Xbox game bar on windows 11

I cant find spotify in Xbox game bar on windows 11: I tried to repair both Spotify and Xbox game bar but it didn't work, I even re-installed Spotify from the official website and still can't find the app on Xbox game bar....
  6. Unable to link Spotify with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to link Spotify with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11: This is a long ongoing issue with Xbox Game Bar where linking Spotify with your Game Bar results in a unresponsive white screen.As soon as I click on the Spotify widget, I get a screen which allows for linking my Spotify account, as soon as I click "Link Account" I get a...
  7. Unable to link Spotify with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11

Unable to link Spotify with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11: This is a long ongoing issue with Xbox Game Bar where linking Spotify with your Game Bar results in a unresponsive white screen.As soon as I click on the Spotify widget, I get a screen which allows for linking my Spotify account, as soon as I click "Link Account" I get a...
  8. Can't Open Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Open Xbox Game Bar: Recently, I was using zoom and I got a blue screen. After I booted up my PC, the taskbar icons were all empty and lead to nothing, but that's not the point. When I tried to open game bar with Windows+G it didn't work. I went as far as to reset the applications, repair it,...
  9. I can't enable the Xbox game bar

I can't enable the Xbox game bar: I am unable to open the Xbox game bar. Every time I enable recording clips, screenshots, and broadcasting using the game bar, it disables itself again. I have tried resetting, changing things in the registry editor, and reinstalling. Despite all of this, nothing seems to...
  10. Xbox Game Pass now on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass now on Twitter: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote]Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 115261