Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Pretty much the subject. Worked perfectly fine yesterday. Thanks for any help!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Catsdwa, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Catsdwa Win User

Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

Pretty much the subject. Worked perfectly fine yesterday. Thanks for any help!

:)

Catsdwa, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Hi bluecew,

The said error message that you received occurs if there's an issue with checking the game license in your account. In your case, you were able to access the game by using an Xbox Game Pass. For us to better assist you, kindly provide us the following information:

• Can you tell me if you're trying to play the game on your Xbox One console or on your Windows 10 computer?
    • Are you getting the same error code on other games that are included in your Xbox Game Pass?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Nov 5, 2020
  3. mercipoco Win User
    Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Hi,

I am playing sea of thieves on PC with Xbox game pass. After installing the update today i can no longer launch the game. Im getting the following message:

Please help!

mercipoco, Nov 5, 2020
  4. bluecew Win User

Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

i have the game from the windows store with xbox game pass. I just downloaded it, but upon launching the game, i get this error: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

By the way, the game worked in the past without issues and my friend recently installed it today and had no issues. Tried searching google and seems like some other people also have the same issue.

Please help.

bluecew, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case... - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I was trying to Download Minecraft: Java Edition on my PC, but everytime i download, this messege would pop upI have tried Troubleshooting, Resetting the App and also deleting and redownloading it numerous times, yet i still get this messege...
  3. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: [ATTACH]Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 [Move from TH forum]...
  5. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Xbox Game Bar has been working perfectly fine earlier, but now this time I turned my computer and this message popped up on my screen and I can't open Game Bar at all. How can I actually get to the app and fix whatever this is?...
  6. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: This just randomly started happening to me. I use Xbox Game Bar almost every day to record gameplay and now it's completely broken. All I did was install TranslucentTB from the Microsoft Store and change my theme and taskbar settings around and it has stopped working. I have...
  7. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: I'm trying to play games but this randomly pops up and it annoys me, how do you fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-is-currently-not-available-in-your/fe6a3f9b-095b-49bc-805c-d234fe85e3ef
  8. Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Im having this issue but im absolutely positive i purchased the game ages ago, before i ever had games pass. for some reason its deciding i no longer own the game for whatever reason. Edit: Also im just discovering despite having games pass ultimate up til november im not...
  9. Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Playing fine last night, now have spent most of my day trying to find out why i get this message. "Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F80012" Using Xbox Beta App Other games work, i have uninstalled and...
  10. xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Yesterday two games, Microsoft Sudoku and Cribbage Classic, which I have been playing for months suddenly became unusable. I received error messages:- Microsoft Sudoku s currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...