Windows 10: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

Discus and support "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating my computer to the most recent optional Cumulative update, I have found that Xbox Game Bar does not load anymore and instead reads the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by raginggorillaz, Nov 5, 2020.

1. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

After updating my computer to the most recent optional Cumulative update, I have found that Xbox Game Bar does not load anymore and instead reads the error, "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" upon either trying to access it through the microsoft store or through the Win-G shortcut. I've tried everything I could find online but to no avail.

:)

raginggorillaz, Nov 5, 2020

2. New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

So since the new Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Social or whatever its called has been stealth installed in the latest Window 10 update, if i happen to open it on my PC (Windows Key + G) it will automatically show as online on my Xbox Friends list. If i then close
    Game Bar (Windows Key + G) then it does not sign me out of my Xbox account and still shows me as online to all my friends in my friends list!!!.

I cant even see an option to sign out when Game Bar is loaded, so i cant even sign out before closing game bar down again!!!

If my xbox account isnt showing me as online until i load up Game Bar on my PC (it isnt i got a friend to check to see if i was online before i loaded up Game Bar on the PC and i was told i was NOT online) then surely when you close the Game Bar you would
    expect it to sign you out but it does not!!

This is really annoying as you get friends send you game request or messages when you dont even have the game bar open on the PC!

KarlLetting, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue could occur when game bar runs on the background, you can try the troubleshooting below to check if this works for you.

May I know, which build version of Windows is installed on your computer?

Method 1: Sign out and Sign in again.

1. Press Windows + G key on your keyboard together.
    2. Click on Settings by clicking on the small gear icon.
    3. Scroll down to Accounts.
    4. If you are already logged in, Sign out and Sign in again.

Method 2: Turn off Background recording.

1. Follow step 1 and 2 from method 1.
    2. Scroll down to Recording.
    3. Uncheck Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
    4. Reboot and check.

Additional information:
    Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 5, 2020
  4. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

I can't sign in to my Xbox account from games

Hi,

We are currently experiencing unanticipated difficulties signing in, creating, managing, and recovering Xbox Live accounts. The following platforms are affected:

• Xbox One
    • Xbox on Windows 10
    • Xbox 360
    • Xbox on other devices
    We suggest that you try signing in to your games once the server is up and running. It may take 24 hours. Our Xbox system administrators are working on this.

To keep track of the progress, check out
    Xbox Live Status

Let us know if you have other inquires. We'd be glad to clear things out.

Catherine Cus., Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

"Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

1. "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to... - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The xxx app is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: A constant failure of Microsoft to provide adequate account management. How is this so hard? There are hundreds of reports of this 0x803F8001 error back 4 years. How can we get Microsoft to create adequate user account management?Whenever I find time to play an XBox game...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I signed into Microsoft store and downloaded the installer I already had Minecraft on my old computer and the "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  4. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  5. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  6. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Hi, I reinstalled my computer and now I want to download Minecraft but I can't because I'm getting an error ,,Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  7. message: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    message: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...: Why does this keep popping up? issue started this morning and I cannot uininstall Game Bar from app management, I have killed the processes and it returns, and resetting the app has not resolved the issue. I have even ran some commands to remove game bar in powershell....
  8. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: PLA HELP I cant get my xbox game bar : I tried resetting the store used a different account and reset the game bar but still did not get it Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code,...
  9. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: I don't have an Xbox I don't download/play any game from the store I don't use the Xbox game bar this notice just shows randomly not while I playing games even when I'm doing nothing. I'm using a desktop with Win10 and only recent few days start to experience this...
  10. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: So I upgraded my PC adding a motherboard and a graphics card and when I turned my pc on Windows wasn't activated so I activated Windows and my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work. Can someone help?...