Windows 10: XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord...

Discus and support XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've gone through every setting within the game bar and windows and cannot make it record my voice. I have the mic unmuted and get a notification when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KYVX, Nov 25, 2020.

1. /u/KYVX Win User

XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord...

I've gone through every setting within the game bar and windows and cannot make it record my voice. I have the mic unmuted and get a notification when I start a game that the game bar is recording my voice in the background, but none of my clips have my voice.

submitted by /u/KYVX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KYVX, Nov 25, 2020

2. Windows Game Bar records my friends audio from discord but it does not record mine.

Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?

MichaelReal1, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Ray_uwu Win User
    Discord and Xbox Game Bar

I wanna record clips while having Discord open to talk to my friends but the problem is I can't find a way in game bar to disable the Discord audio instead of having all of the voices in the clips. Can someone please help me with this?

Ray_uwu, Nov 25, 2020
  4. XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord...

Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

Hi Spaske. Welcome to Ten Forums. I don't know about discord, ts3, etc but in your gaming/game DRV settings is the check box unchecked where it says "turn mic on by default when I record"? If not, try that.

XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord... [​IMG]

specialkone, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord...

1. XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord... - Similar Threads - XBOX Game Bar

2. xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?: When clipping, my gamebar will record team mates voices but not mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-records-team-mates-but-not-my-voice/2f24b36c-bdbd-49ab-bdaa-4ab05b1e4f3b
  3. xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?: When clipping, my gamebar will record team mates voices but not mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-records-team-mates-but-not-my-voice/2f24b36c-bdbd-49ab-bdaa-4ab05b1e4f3b
  4. Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?: so in the past when i clipped the last minute it would record my own voice too but right now when i try to clip it doesnt record the mic even if i was talking and even when the mic was turned on, any help to get it to record my mic when clipping? submitted by...
  5. Windows game bar not recording my voice?

Windows game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on Windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  6. Windows Game bar not recording my voice?

Windows Game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  7. [help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures

[help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures: Xbox game bar to my knowledge is the easiest way to record game clips, and for a while it was working great. Now all of a sudden it records game audio but not voices. I’ve made sure capture settings are set to all and my microphone access is open to other apps. submitted by...
  8. Windows Game Bar records my friends audio from discord but it does not record mine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar records my friends audio from discord but it does not record mine.: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Discord and Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discord and Xbox Game Bar: I wanna record clips while having Discord open to talk to my friends but the problem is I can't find a way in game bar to disable the Discord audio instead of having all of the voices in the clips. Can someone please help me with this?...
  10. Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.: Hello, like the title says, i would like to disable my friends voices via (discord, skype ts3... ect) but the win 10 prog that records gameplay (gamebar) keeps recording them too when we play. Does anyone know how i can disable them and record only game sound? There must be...