Windows 10: xbox game bar MISSING settings

Discus and support xbox game bar MISSING settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Aight, I stream some and record game plays.Game Bar settings reverted.Not that big of an issue except I can no longer locate the "record desktop" in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MattDank3eyes, Jan 30, 2022.

1. xbox game bar MISSING settings

Aight, I stream some and record game plays.Game Bar settings reverted.Not that big of an issue except I can no longer locate the "record desktop" in the privacy setting. I just saw it a couple days ago.Where is it?Where is my broadcast button?Why give good tools and then take them away?What? I want my two buttons back on my widgetNot being able to seamlessly switch between apps or going to look at something and ending the recording immediately is a major hassle.Just want me easy to use tool back, thanks in advance.

:)

MattDank3eyes, Jan 30, 2022

2. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Jan 30, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 30, 2022
  4. xbox game bar MISSING settings

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 30, 2022
Thema:

xbox game bar MISSING settings

1. xbox game bar MISSING settings - Similar Threads - xbox game bar

2. xbox game bar MISSING settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar MISSING settings: Aight, I stream some and record game plays.Game Bar settings reverted.Not that big of an issue except I can no longer locate the "record desktop" in the privacy setting. I just saw it a couple days ago.Where is it?Where is my broadcast button?Why give good tools and then take...
  3. xbox game bar

xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  4. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox game bar: I was capturing a video using xbox game bar. My internet became unstable so the capture stopped. it showed an error. How can i recover the footage. I am hoping it is in some temp folder. Please help...
  5. Xbox Game Bar settings not saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar settings not saving: Hi Guys! I hope you are well. I am having an issue in the 'Gaming' settings of windows 10. When I tick the box for 'Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller' it only stays selected until I restart my machine. Once restarted this box unticks itself. Does...
  6. xbox game bar settings not saving.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar settings not saving.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MonsterBoyAdi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cieu/xbox_game_bar_settings_not_saving/
  7. Game bar settings are missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game bar settings are missing: Xbox game bar's audio options are missing. It's working fine on other system. It's not detecting any of the sound devices in audio mix options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-settings-are-missing/c51292f7-8e11-46de-bf00-082fd2b477a0
  8. Xbox Game Bar - Missing audio mixer bug

Xbox Game Bar - Missing audio mixer bug: Hey, Ive recently been having a problem with xbox game bar, I cannot select anything in the audio mixer. I have researched the issue and have tried multiple suggested fixes such as: - Removing the app with powershell and reinstalling the app from the windows store. - Windows...
  9. Xbox Game Bar

Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....
  10. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps are gone in one day. I spot this 2 days ago, and so it is realy confusing...