Windows 10: Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc

Discus and support Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I try to record a clip it records the audio but instead of recording the video is has a still image, any idea why? This started happening a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkReverseFlash, May 9, 2020.

1. Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc

When I try to record a clip it records the audio but instead of recording the video is has a still image, any idea why? This started happening a couple weeks ago.

submitted by /u/DarkReverseFlash
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DarkReverseFlash, May 9, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar only records 15 second game clips

When I record a game clip using xbox game bar, it only records 15 seconds and not 30 despite having it set to record 30 seconds, this happens when I use the Windows key + Alt + G shortcut, or when I manually open game bar and hit record game clip. Anyone
    got any idea how to fix it?

PandaCheese13, May 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App will not let me record Game Clips

Hi Brent,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• How are you trying to record the game clip?
    • Do you have all the required hardware to record the game clip?

Refer to the link below on What hardware do I need to record Xbox game clips on my PC?:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/...-do-i-need-to-record-xbox-game-clips-on-my-pc

Also refer to the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

If the issue persist, I suggest you post your query in the link given below:

Xbox forum: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Get back to us if you face any issues related to the Windows, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 9, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc

xbox game dvr clip recording

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Xbox Support

If the issue still persist I suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum for better assistance.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/default.aspx

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc

1. Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...
  3. Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar: I got a pc with windows 11 and my game bar won't let me record it'll only let me take a screenshot. When I try to record it tells me "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" but it won't tell me what hardware I'm missing, and it doesn't have a x on...
  4. Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar

Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar: I got a pc with windows 11 and my game bar won't let me record it'll only let me take a screenshot. When I try to record it tells me "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" but it won't tell me what hardware I'm missing, and it doesn't have a x on...
  5. Recording Clips with Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording Clips with Game Bar: I will be using chrome or zoom or Spotify even and want to record a small clip of something I do on-screen, I'm aware it's made for gaming clips but seeing as how it works outside games normally, I've also used it for school.The issue is that it's telling me now "Gaming...
  6. Game bar not recording clips

Game bar not recording clips: Hello, recently i've been playing War Thunder on steam. Naturally, I tried to get clips using the xbox game bar. Every time I press the necessary button input windows button, alt, and g nothing happens! So, I tried again. This time using windows key and g to pull up game bar....
  7. Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?: so in the past when i clipped the last minute it would record my own voice too but right now when i try to clip it doesnt record the mic even if i was talking and even when the mic was turned on, any help to get it to record my mic when clipping? submitted by...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Clips

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar Clips: Hey there I am trying to get some clarification. I used multiple posts on here to move my captures to a SSD drive, and it is working fine. I wanted to do a quick test of recording a small clip without the drive plugged in, but I haven't been able to find it yet. I was just...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Clip

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Clip: I didn't know where to post this so I posted it here. I was playing apex and clipped something from gamebar. When I went to check out the clip all it was showing was my in game settings for apex. Is this a problem for other people too and is there a fix? I was using apex in...
  10. Xbox Game Bar only records 15 second game clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar only records 15 second game clips: When I record a game clip using xbox game bar, it only records 15 seconds and not 30 despite having it set to record 30 seconds, this happens when I use the Windows key + Alt + G shortcut, or when I manually open game bar and hit record game clip. Anyone got any idea how to...