Windows 10: Xbox game bar not recording fullscreen

Discus and support Xbox game bar not recording fullscreen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; xbox game bar is not recording fullscreen for some gameshow do you fix the image above because first of all, they say to update your xbox game bar and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by whentheimpostorissus, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Xbox game bar not recording fullscreen

xbox game bar is not recording fullscreen for some gameshow do you fix the image above because first of all, they say to update your xbox game bar and drivers, it doesnt work. resetting or repairing the xbox game bar, does not work. it does work on 100% display scale, but it decreases fps which is not what i want. i do think the main problem is the windows 20H2 update because it was working perfectly fine on 19H2 version. please help

:)

whentheimpostorissus, Apr 29, 2021

2. Game bar stops recording after recording in fullscreen

Game bar does work for me, but the problem is when recording in fullscreen it immediately stops.

Oldbonniegamer, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Med_13 Win User
    Xbox game bar recording issue

Hello, sorry for the late answer. I updated my graphics card driver but still no results. in fact, Game bar now doesn't record correctly at all on fullscreen mode, the screen just flashes black and the recording stops every time i hit the record shortcut
    (ONLY on fullscreen games). So now not only i can't record after a while but i can't record at all on fullscreen games.

Med_13, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Med_13 Win User

Xbox game bar not recording fullscreen

Xbox game bar recording issue

I've just tested it on two other games and yes, I am quite sure the same applies to any other fullscreen mode game. My pc is up to date, as well as xbox game bar, and I've also tried repairing and resetting the app many times. No, there is no error message,
    the recording just stops.

Edit: to point out, I've had this issue while playing games on Fullscreen ONLY. I haven't had any issues with windowed games so far.

Med_13, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Xbox game bar not recording fullscreen

1. Xbox game bar not recording fullscreen - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Recording: So the windows key on my keyboard just stopped working. Reasons unknown, is there any way to change the game bar recording shortcut to not be Win+G because that is like the only time I use it....
  3. Xbox Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Recording: So the windows key on my keyboard just stopped working. Reasons unknown, is there any way to change the game bar recording shortcut to not be Win+G because that is like the only time I use it....
  4. Xbox Game Bar recording not working

Xbox Game Bar recording not working: Ok so I'm trying to record game moments with the xbox game bar. The default shortcut keys don't work for me "Win+Alt+R". And yes, I made sure I didn't change the hotkey for it. I made sure all my capture settings were on, no luck. I restarted my PC, no luck. I made sure the...
  5. Xbox Game Bar not recording

Xbox Game Bar not recording: ever since i upgraded to windows 11, i cannot use xbox game bar to record my games. i can still open it normally though. however when i open it, i can't press any of the buttons to record. i already tried resetting and repairng game bar, but nothing worked.when i try to press...
  6. Xbox game bar not recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording: HelloWhen I try and record a game using the Xbox Game Bar, it say's 'sorry we cannot record right now, please try again later' but it never works. How would I fix this?...
  7. xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar recording: my xbox game bar recording is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording/ba8dd4c9-c1a0-48db-ae45-fd8770574b09
  8. Game bar stops recording after recording in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game bar stops recording after recording in fullscreen: Game bar does work for me, but the problem is when recording in fullscreen it immediately stops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-stops-recording-after-recording-in/deb44b0f-4b92-4b47-abab-75aa3af75258
  9. Recording Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Xbox Game Bar: [IMG]A month ago i was recording videos and when i preview the videos i get the video smaller with a large black area on the video. The videos used to be full sized and now aren't has the settings changed or is it the way i record for game only...
  10. XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS

XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS: Hello, a couple days ago I've been able to use to the game bar without any problems. I have recorded game play and the recordings were saved onto my computer in its true resolution 1920x1080. Now whenever I record my game play the recordings are saved with a weird resolution....