Windows 10: xbox game bar overlay question

Discus and support xbox game bar overlay question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when running any game it says my gpu is at 95-100 percent the whole time, now i know this isnt the case because checking task manager and other apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/putnamto, Jan 23, 2020.

1. xbox game bar overlay question

when running any game it says my gpu is at 95-100 percent the whole time, now i know this isnt the case because checking task manager and other apps its only saying 45-50%

where is it getting this number?

submitted by /u/putnamto
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/putnamto, Jan 23, 2020
  2. NFSJAY Win User

Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?

I am on the apps list but I do not see "Game Bar". Is it equivalent to Xbox Gaming Overlay?

NFSJAY, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

xbox game bar overlay question

XBox Gaming Overlay Error

I keep getting the error below on my desktop PC. What is the the XBox Gaming Overlay app since I can't find an app by that name?

xbox game bar overlay question [​IMG]

Steve C, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

xbox game bar overlay question

1. xbox game bar overlay question - Similar Threads - xbox game bar

2. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  3. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox game bar: I was capturing a video using xbox game bar. My internet became unstable so the capture stopped. it showed an error. How can i recover the footage. I am hoping it is in some temp folder. Please help...
  4. Question regarding xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding xbox game bar recording: So I was recording for like an hour or so then I left my laptop for a while and it went to sleep, I forgot to stop recording and now the whole recording is lost. Is there a way to recover it? submitted by /u/wengieable [link] [comments]...
  5. Pin game bar overlay only in games?

Pin game bar overlay only in games?: I really like the game bar overlay and want to use it instead of the NVIDIA one but I want it only to appear in games. Is there any way to do that? submitted by /u/TheCatCubed [link] [comments]...
  6. Game bar overlay only in games?

Game bar overlay only in games?: I really like the game bar overlay and want to use it instead of the NVIDIA one but I want it only in games. Is there any way to do that? submitted by /u/TheCatCubed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzg7bs/game_bar_overlay_only_in_games/
  7. Xbox Game Bar

Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....
  8. XBox Gaming Overlay Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Gaming Overlay Error: I keep getting the error below on my desktop PC. What is the the XBox Gaming Overlay app since I can't find an app by that name? [img] 145177
  9. XBox Gaming Overlay Error

XBox Gaming Overlay Error: I keep getting the error below on my desktop PC. What is the the XBox Gaming Overlay app since I can't find an app by that name? [img] 145177
  10. game bar volume control overlay

in Windows 10 Customization
    game bar volume control overlay: I recently turned on the game bar to screen record my screen; when I went to turn it off and adjust the volume, an overlay popped up next to the volume controls. it used to do this through chrome and i turned that flag setting off. But now the game bar overlay won't go away....