Windows 10: xbox game bar question, when i open it it keeps cycling through the windows like im holding...

Discus and support xbox game bar question, when i open it it keeps cycling through the windows like im holding... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I open it, it only happens sometimes, but it keeps running through the windows on it and i cant do anything because anywhere i click its just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trillberg, Mar 9, 2021.

1. xbox game bar question, when i open it it keeps cycling through the windows like im holding...

When I open it, it only happens sometimes, but it keeps running through the windows on it and i cant do anything because anywhere i click its just selecting something else

submitted by /u/Trillberg
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Trillberg, Mar 9, 2021

2. Xbox game bar keeps updating

Has anyone had this? On one pc the Xbox game bar keeps getting listed as an update in the store app, I always have automatically update apps turned off, preferring to check and install updates manually. Last few days I often open store app and see a ‘1’ in the top corner and it’s invariably Xbox game bar. I click to update it and it does its thing in a jiffy. Then I’ll do a manual check for app updates. It will say everything is up to date. But then it’ll be back usually the following day! The reliability history never shows it listed as a successful update or unsuccessful. The app actually updated officially I think sometime last week. So it’s like a phantom update that keeps happening periodically over and over! Launching a game like solitaire wakes the bar up to confirm its working ok

But this is a weird quirk in 1803. We don’t have it happen on our other machine but instead have a similar quirk with another app ‘mobile plans’ (not that we use it ever).

Scottyboy99, Mar 9, 2021
  3. I can't customize my Xbox Game Bar like I used to do.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to see the Widget Menu with time clock and neither you can drag or move the widgets. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Xbox version installed on the PC? (Windows + I > Click on Apps > Apps & feature > scroll and look for Xbox Game bar > Advanced option)

Let us try a few steps and check.

Step 1: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Xbox Game bar app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advancedoption.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Reinstall the App.

We would suggest you to open Microsoft Store and click on the Search Bar, then type Xbox Game Bar and install it. Also you may want to download it from

Online Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 9, 2021
  4. xbox game bar question, when i open it it keeps cycling through the windows like im holding...

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

xbox game bar question, when i open it it keeps cycling through the windows like im holding...

1. xbox game bar question, when i open it it keeps cycling through the windows like im holding... - Similar Threads - xbox game bar

2. My Xbox Game Bar recording works, but I can't open the captures through Xbox Game Bar for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Game Bar recording works, but I can't open the captures through Xbox Game Bar for...: So for a long time Xbox Game Bar didn't even work at all. I managed to fix it so I can record clips now, and I can still view clips but I have to go all the way into Photos and watch/delete/rename clips from there, which is pretty frustrating and not as practical as just...
  3. My Xbox Game Bar recording works, but I can't open the captures through Xbox Game Bar for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox Game Bar recording works, but I can't open the captures through Xbox Game Bar for...: So for a long time Xbox Game Bar didn't even work at all. I managed to fix it so I can record clips now, and I can still view clips but I have to go all the way into Photos and watch/delete/rename clips from there, which is pretty frustrating and not as practical as just...
  4. Xbox Game Bar freezing when opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar freezing when opening.: Recently my Xbox Game Bar app has started freezing when I open it either in game or just on my desktop. It opens for about 30 seconds and in that time I can't navigate it or even close it. It closes by itself after about 30 seconds. I've tried the repair and reset options but...
  5. Xbox Game Bar freezing when opening.

Xbox Game Bar freezing when opening.: Recently my Xbox Game Bar app has started freezing when I open it either in game or just on my desktop. It opens for about 30 seconds and in that time I can't navigate it or even close it. It closes by itself after about 30 seconds. I've tried the repair and reset options but...
  6. when i use windows search bar it acts like im holding down up

in Cortana
    when i use windows search bar it acts like im holding down up: so when I open the search bar it will act like I'm holding my up key. when i restart my pc it will stop but after I'm dun gaming and I go to tern my pc of it just scrolls to the top...
  7. when i use windows search bar it acts like im holding down up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i use windows search bar it acts like im holding down up: so when I open the search bar it will act like I'm holding my up key. when i restart my pc it will stop but after I'm dun gaming and I go to tern my pc of it just scrolls to the top...
  8. when i use windows search bar it acts like im holding down up

9. Xbox Game Bar not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Bar not opening: Hi, I have installed windows 10 version 1909 two months ago. After one month, I updated Xbox Game Bar to version 5.721.9022.0. But after updating it won't start after pressing Win+G. So I have to open task manager and end task of Game Bar in background processes. But after...
  10. Xbox Game Bar not Opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar not Opening: Hi, Whenever I try launch Xbox Game Bar, it doesn't do anything. If I search game bar in the search bar, I can click on the app repeatedly and nothing happens. When I enable it in Game DVR it turns itself off again. When I change the registry values "GameDVR_Enabled" and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com