Windows 10: Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically...

Discus and support Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I tried the registry editor solution, however when I reboot, the values I set in the GameDVR have reset. . if anyone can help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ssenpai6969, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically...

/u/ssenpai6969, Dec 30, 2020

2. "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" will not stay on.

When I am in the Game bar settings I go to turn on "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" and as soon as I click away from that screen and go back to it, the switch is turned off again. Why will the toggle not stay on?

Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically... bc9e59f8-69f2-49a8-b9a5-e40d391192ce?upload=true.png

Adambridge23, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 30, 2020
  4. I.Torres Win User

Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically...

Game Bar

Hello, thanks to contact the Microsoft Community. My name is Israel Torres, I am

an Independent Advisory.

When playing a game on Windows you can press Windows key + G on your keyboard or hit the Xbox Button on your gamepad to bring up the Game Bar. If you want to disable this feature then follow the steps below:

Right click on the Start Button at the bottom left of your screen.

Go into Settings, and then Gaming.

Select the Game Bar on the left.

Hit the switch below Record game clips, Screenshots, and Broadcast using Game Bar so that they are now Off.

I.Torres, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically...

1. Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically... - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar: I got a pc with windows 11 and my game bar won't let me record it'll only let me take a screenshot. When I try to record it tells me "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" but it won't tell me what hardware I'm missing, and it doesn't have a x on...
  3. Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar: I got a pc with windows 11 and my game bar won't let me record it'll only let me take a screenshot. When I try to record it tells me "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" but it won't tell me what hardware I'm missing, and it doesn't have a x on...
  4. Recording Clips with Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording Clips with Game Bar: I will be using chrome or zoom or Spotify even and want to record a small clip of something I do on-screen, I'm aware it's made for gaming clips but seeing as how it works outside games normally, I've also used it for school.The issue is that it's telling me now "Gaming...
  5. Game bar not recording clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar not recording clips: Hello, recently i've been playing War Thunder on steam. Naturally, I tried to get clips using the xbox game bar. Every time I press the necessary button input windows button, alt, and g nothing happens! So, I tried again. This time using windows key and g to pull up game bar....
  6. Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?: so in the past when i clipped the last minute it would record my own voice too but right now when i try to clip it doesnt record the mic even if i was talking and even when the mic was turned on, any help to get it to record my mic when clipping? submitted by...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Clip

Xbox Game Bar Clip: I didn't know where to post this so I posted it here. I was playing apex and clipped something from gamebar. When I went to check out the clip all it was showing was my in game settings for apex. Is this a problem for other people too and is there a fix? I was using apex in...
  8. Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc

Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc: When I try to record a clip it records the audio but instead of recording the video is has a still image, any idea why? This started happening a couple weeks ago. submitted by /u/DarkReverseFlash [link] [comments]...
  9. Broadcasting with the Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcasting with the Xbox Game Bar: So I tried streaming to Mixer with the Xbox Game Bar but it has been removed, I've found this really inconvenient since that was my only way of streaming and I want to get back into it. I am aware of other ways to do so but most streaming platforms require mobile phone...
  10. "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" will not stay on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" will not stay on.: When I am in the Game bar settings I go to turn on "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" and as soon as I click away from that screen and go back to it, the switch is turned off again. Why will the toggle not stay on? [ATTACH]...