Windows 10: XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy

Discus and support XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i've been trying to use the XBOX game bar to record my screen. Everything goes well, but the audio is just glitched. The video is good condition,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EYEcuDV, Apr 6, 2019.

1. EYEcuDV Win User

XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy

So i've been trying to use the XBOX game bar to record my screen. Everything goes well, but the audio is just glitched. The video is good condition, its just the audio that has a problem.

I dont understand why, maybe you people out there know?

:)

EYEcuDV, Apr 6, 2019

2. Game bar only records audio

I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time.

Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The background.

Please help!

dillonconway, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy - Similar Threads - XBOX Game bar

2. Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar: Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that helps answer the question. Now, the audio issue isn't about my microphone audio directly, but is tied into it. I'm trying to...
  3. Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue: Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that helps answer the question. Now, the audio issue isn't about my microphone audio directly, but is tied into it. I'm trying to...
  4. Game bar records only audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar records only audio: Hello, i started using the game bar to record my gameplay. Im only using the record last 30 seconds button at the moment, when i play those videos i can only hear the audio and the video itself is only a screenshot. How do i fix it?...
  5. windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio: I am trying to record gameplay and audio from games I play with my friends. I am using discord to talk with them but when I try to record with game bar it only picks up my voice and not my friends. what can I do so that when I record I can hear my friends as well as myself?...
  6. windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio: I am trying to record gameplay and audio from games I play with my friends. I am using discord to talk with them but when I try to record with game bar it only picks up my voice and not my friends. what can I do so that when I record I can hear my friends as well as myself?...
  7. Game bar only records audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar only records audio: I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time. Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The...
  8. Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.: The problem started after the 1803 update. Now if I record any full screen game, it records the whole video as a black video. But it doesn't happen with the windowed mode....
  9. Microsoft Game Bar wont record my audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Game Bar wont record my audio: I believe there is a bug in the game bar where it wont record a users microphone by default, even if it is set to do so bu default. The only work around I have found is to disable record microphone, then re-enable it on the game bar. Is this a known issue? Is there a...
  10. Audio Doesnt Sync With XBOX Game Bar (Recording)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Doesnt Sync With XBOX Game Bar (Recording): I was not sure exactly where to put this, in Applications & Software or Gaming, so i just put it here. So, I have been recording with the Windows 10 Game Bar thing. But when i went to watch them, the audio slowly got out of sync. At the end of my galacticraft mod review, i...