Windows 10: xbox game bar recording option

Discus and support xbox game bar recording option in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I am opening recording option for desktop/ file explorer it is showing always like this Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SadhanaSabne, Nov 2, 2020.

1. xbox game bar recording option

when I am opening recording option for desktop/ file explorer it is showing always like this

Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or

File Explorer. To start a desktop broadcast, launch a game.

and then select Desktop during your broadcast setup.

I tried to solve it. recording option working for games only. whereas I was tried this option for desktop also and at that time it was worked nicely but now sometimes it is working and sometimes not working.

please suggest mw to solve this option.

xbox game bar recording option [​IMG]

:)

SadhanaSabne, Nov 2, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

xbox game bar recording option

Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details to help you further:

• Were you able to use the Microphone option earlier?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

To access the Microphone you will need to change the permissions which app can access the Microphone. To do that, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Privacy.
    3. Click on Microphone.
    4. Toggle the switch to on for Allow apps to access the Microphone.
    5. Scroll down and toggle the switch to on for
      Xbox
      and Xbox Game Bar.
    6. Now, press Windows key + G, to open
      Game Bar.

For more information on troubleshooting Game Bar, please refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

xbox game bar recording option

1. xbox game bar recording option - Similar Threads - xbox game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Recording: So the windows key on my keyboard just stopped working. Reasons unknown, is there any way to change the game bar recording shortcut to not be Win+G because that is like the only time I use it....
  3. Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options: So I’m having a problem with my Xbox game bar where it won’t let me record any clips. Everytime I click onto the record button it says ‘ sorry, this pc does not meet the hardware requirements so record’ could someone help me with my problem?...
  4. Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options: So I’m having a problem with my Xbox game bar where it won’t let me record any clips. Everytime I click onto the record button it says ‘ sorry, this pc does not meet the hardware requirements so record’ could someone help me with my problem?...
  5. Xbox Game Bar not recording

Xbox Game Bar not recording: ever since i upgraded to windows 11, i cannot use xbox game bar to record my games. i can still open it normally though. however when i open it, i can't press any of the buttons to record. i already tried resetting and repairng game bar, but nothing worked.when i try to press...
  6. Xbox game bar not recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording: HelloWhen I try and record a game using the Xbox Game Bar, it say's 'sorry we cannot record right now, please try again later' but it never works. How would I fix this?...
  7. xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar recording: my xbox game bar recording is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording/ba8dd4c9-c1a0-48db-ae45-fd8770574b09
  8. [SUGGESTION] More Options for Xbox Game Bar Recordings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    [SUGGESTION] More Options for Xbox Game Bar Recordings: I've noticed that I have never really talked about this and I am pretty sure everybody is aware about this. Whenever you record with the game bar, the recording seems to save with high storage space. I believe that this could be something related to the bitrate of recordings....
  9. Recording Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Xbox Game Bar: [IMG]A month ago i was recording videos and when i preview the videos i get the video smaller with a large black area on the video. The videos used to be full sized and now aren't has the settings changed or is it the way i record for game only...
  10. XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS

XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS: Hello, a couple days ago I've been able to use to the game bar without any problems. I have recorded game play and the recordings were saved onto my computer in its true resolution 1920x1080. Now whenever I record my game play the recordings are saved with a weird resolution....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaming features arent available for the windows desktop

2. gaming featires arent available for.rhe windows