Windows 10: xbox game bar settings not saving.

Discus and support xbox game bar settings not saving. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MonsterBoyAdi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cieu/xbox_game_bar_settings_not_saving/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MonsterBoyAdi, Aug 8, 2020.

1. xbox game bar settings not saving.

/u/MonsterBoyAdi, Aug 8, 2020

2. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 8, 2020
  4. xbox game bar settings not saving.

Xbox game bar party chat

Xbox game bar party chat in the setting of xbox game bar party chat audio settings are not being saved but the audio to windows it self saved what i set it to but xbox game bar if i change the settings for party chat it does not save any idea on how to
    fix this ? this is doing this on three PCs as well.

DanielDeskins, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

xbox game bar settings not saving.

1. xbox game bar settings not saving. - Similar Threads - xbox game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar saving to AppData/Local/Temp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar saving to AppData/Local/Temp: My Xbox Game Bar has changed its Captures folder to C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\Temp. I have no idea why it did this and it was working normally the day before until it suddenly, seemingly automatically, changing its save location. This is bothersome as all kinds of other...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Captures Saves to Temp Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Captures Saves to Temp Folder: I moved the Captures folder to a different hard drive and now my captures get sent to my C Drive Temp Folder. When I open the game bar to see my captures there's nothing to see there. When I click the folder icon on Gallery it doesn't open anything. When I go to the settings...
  4. xbox game bar MISSING settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar MISSING settings: Aight, I stream some and record game plays.Game Bar settings reverted.Not that big of an issue except I can no longer locate the "record desktop" in the privacy setting. I just saw it a couple days ago.Where is it?Where is my broadcast button?Why give good tools and then take...
  5. xbox game bar MISSING settings

xbox game bar MISSING settings: Aight, I stream some and record game plays.Game Bar settings reverted.Not that big of an issue except I can no longer locate the "record desktop" in the privacy setting. I just saw it a couple days ago.Where is it?Where is my broadcast button?Why give good tools and then take...
  6. Xbox Game Bar saving to AppData/Local/Temp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar saving to AppData/Local/Temp: My Xbox Game Bar has changed its Captures folder to C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\Temp. I believe it did this because I had the original Captures folder on an external drive which was removed. This is bothersome as all kinds of other files constantly get dumped into the temp...
  7. Xbox Game Bar saving to AppData/Local/Temp

Xbox Game Bar saving to AppData/Local/Temp: My Xbox Game Bar has changed its Captures folder to C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\Temp. I believe it did this because I had the original Captures folder on an external drive which was removed. This is bothersome as all kinds of other files constantly get dumped into the temp...
  8. Xbox Game Bar settings not saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar settings not saving: Hi Guys! I hope you are well. I am having an issue in the 'Gaming' settings of windows 10. When I tick the box for 'Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller' it only stays selected until I restart my machine. Once restarted this box unticks itself. Does...
  9. XBOX Game Bar recording didn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Bar recording didn't save: Hi, today a friend of mine was recording an online meeting with the xbox game bar. However, she went to the restroom for some time and her computer entered sleep mode. When she typed her password and logged back in, the recording had stopped and we panicked because it was...
  10. XBOX Game Bar recording didn't save

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XBOX Game Bar recording didn't save: Hi, today a friend of mine was recording an online meeting with the xbox game bar. However, she went to the restroom for some time and her computer entered sleep mode. When she typed her password and logged back in, the recording had stopped and we panicked because it was...