Windows 10: XBOX Game Bar Sign-In does not work

Discus and support XBOX Game Bar Sign-In does not work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried so many times, to log in to the Game Bar on both Social and Achievements but it just does nothing, no matter what I do, I can click on it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MaikelDulos85, Feb 20, 2021.

1. XBOX Game Bar Sign-In does not work

I have tried so many times, to log in to the Game Bar on both Social and Achievements but it just does nothing, no matter what I do, I can click on it, but than just nothing happens. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this? It's just frustrating

submitted by /u/MaikelDulos85
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MaikelDulos85, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue could occur when game bar runs on the background, you can try the troubleshooting below to check if this works for you.

May I know, which build version of Windows is installed on your computer?

Method 1: Sign out and Sign in again.

1. Press Windows + G key on your keyboard together.
    2. Click on Settings by clicking on the small gear icon.
    3. Scroll down to Accounts.
    4. If you are already logged in, Sign out and Sign in again.

Method 2: Turn off Background recording.

1. Follow step 1 and 2 from method 1.
    2. Scroll down to Recording.
    3. Uncheck Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
    4. Reboot and check.

Additional information:
    Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Hao99 Win User
    Microphone not working with Xbox game bar

My son is trying to record his playing on roblox using Xbox game bar. He is using a laptop on windows 10.

It was working fine a few days ago. Now he is having problems with the microphone. When he brings up the xbox game bar, (windows G), the menu says that the microphone is not working because of privacy settings.

When I go to the privacy settings for microphone, I gave permission to use the microphone for all the listed apps. But xbox game bar is not one of the listed apps. I also tried "reset" on the xbox game bar which did not help.

How can I give permission to the xbox game bar to access the microphone?

Microphone itself is working. I can use it on Cortana.

Thanks

HW

Hao99, Feb 20, 2021
  4. sloty Win User

XBOX Game Bar Sign-In does not work

Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working

Hi juGe!

Mixer implemented the Streamer Review System, that's why that message shows to you when trying to broadcast. Just follow the steps on this mixer blog entry and then you are ready to go:
    Community Update: Streamer Review, and more! - From the Myxer

Regards

sloty, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

XBOX Game Bar Sign-In does not work

1. XBOX Game Bar Sign-In does not work - Similar Threads - XBOX Game Bar

2. Xbox app and Game Bar not working/not signing in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and Game Bar not working/not signing in.: My Xbox app and Game bar have not been working for quite a while until recently it allowed me to use the social tab in the game bar without the Xbox app... until today when it randomly stopped working. I've looked at many different forums that provided assistance but are now...
  3. Xbox app and Game Bar not working/not signing in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app and Game Bar not working/not signing in.: My Xbox app and Game bar have not been working for quite a while until recently it allowed me to use the social tab in the game bar without the Xbox app... until today when it randomly stopped working. I've looked at many different forums that provided assistance but are now...
  4. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  5. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  6. Xbox Game Bar Microphone Does Not Work Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Microphone Does Not Work Properly: I use the recording system that Xbox Game Bar provides. My mic works in some of the clips I took but sometimes it just records anything but my mic. My mic works perfectly on any other app, so problem is not my mic....
  7. Xbox Game Bar Microphone Does Not Work Properly

Xbox Game Bar Microphone Does Not Work Properly: I use the recording system that Xbox Game Bar provides. My mic works in some of the clips I took but sometimes it just records anything but my mic. My mic works perfectly on any other app, so problem is not my mic....
  8. Xbox game bar not working

Xbox game bar not working: I want to screenshot something but it wont let me do it, I just notice that my Xbox game bar isn't working. when i turn on Xbox game bar, it turned off again and again.. i already did the method to repair & reset the Xbox game bar but it didn't work. I need help!! thank u....
  9. Xbox Game Bar Not Working

Xbox Game Bar Not Working: My xbox game bar will not work, I have tried multiple different things including changing code in the actual application and nothing has worked at all. Do I need to upgrade to windows 11 or is there a fix?...
  10. Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar: Hey there, Game bar opens just fine and looks normal, but the "Sign Into Xbox" button doesn't do anything. Clicking it goes no where and I have followed all steps listed here:...