Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar stops recording in between while switching apps.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar stops recording in between while switching apps. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I start recording a game with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10, and I switch between apps, like Alt+Tab to my browser, the game bar stops recording... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DivyanshChawla, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Bar stops recording in between while switching apps.

Whenever I start recording a game with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10, and I switch between apps, like Alt+Tab to my browser, the game bar stops recording in between. I want it to keep recording even when I'm switching between apps. Any way to enable this? I couldn't find anything in settings.

:)

DivyanshChawla, Jun 25, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Xbox Game Bar stops recording in between while switching apps.

Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that Windows cursor appears on the screen while you are using Game Bar to record gameplay.

As you have mentioned that when turn off Game Bare the issue stops, in this case, we can try changing some settings in Game Bar and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Kindly refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Gaming and select
      Captures
      from the left pane.
    3. Under Background recording, toggle the switch to right for
      Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
    4. Try recording the game now.

For additional information, you can refer
    Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar stops recording in between while switching apps.

1. Xbox Game Bar stops recording in between while switching apps. - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS: Hello, a couple days ago I've been able to use to the game bar without any problems. I have recorded game play and the recordings were saved onto my computer in its true resolution 1920x1080. Now whenever I record my game play the recordings are saved with a weird resolution....
  3. Manually activating the microphone while recording with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Manually activating the microphone while recording with Xbox Game Bar: Hey, whenever I start recording while playing a game with WIN+Alt+R, the mic capture setting is deactivated. I have to klick on it everytime to start capturing the audio of my mircophone. Is there a way to stop that and start capturing the audio of my mic when starting to...
  4. Xbox game bar recording issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar recording issue: Hello, I've had a recent issue with recording with xbox game bar, mainly with the game Geometry Dash. I don't know why or how it exactly happened, but it's been a week now since I've had it. When I try recording using the shortcut Alt+win+R on fullscreen mode, the recording...
  5. Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc: When I try to record a clip it records the audio but instead of recording the video is has a still image, any idea why? This started happening a couple weeks ago. submitted by /u/DarkReverseFlash [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording: I have been using the game bar to record things happening so I don't have to use OBS constantly, but I have run into an issue. I want to record both my voice and the voices of my friends, but when I set the audio recording to all, my mic doesn't get recorded, but when I set...
  7. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Bar Recording: A few days ago I recorded my screen using the game bar. Today I went to record and the settings said my computer didn't meet the hardware requirements. I downloaded an app and the screen record feature didn't work either. The app and gamebar recorder worked on my other...
  8. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Recording: Game recording makes the screen and resulting video stutter - any way to stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recording/38f7184c-8392-426b-b5ce-901c7450793f
  9. Xbox game bar records as a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar records as a black screen: Half of the time when I am recording footage for a game (overwatch), the recording turns out to be a black screen when I view the mp4 file. I have looked at other forum posts on this, and it seems that this problem is largely unresolved for many people....
  10. XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy: So i've been trying to use the XBOX game bar to record my screen. Everything goes well, but the audio is just glitched. The video is good condition, its just the audio that has a problem. I dont understand why, maybe you people out there know?...