Windows 10: Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error

Discus and support Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i launch the xbox game bar using "Windows Key + G" i get an error appear saying "the parameter is incorrect". ive had this PC for less than a week... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NINJA 3XTREME, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error

when i launch the xbox game bar using "Windows Key + G" i get an error appear saying "the parameter is incorrect". ive had this PC for less than a week and am unsure as to why im getting it. The game bar also doesnt let me join anyones parties or invites to games (e.g. when a friend invited me to play Sea Of Thieves, i clicked on the tick to accept the invite but nothing happened).

:)

NINJA 3XTREME, Aug 7, 2019

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error

1. Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.: Hello, I have been receiving the interrupted action notifications with some of the Four Edits files when extracting them for use in DaVinci Resolve 18. The message keeps repeating when I extract some of the files: "An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If...
  3. Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.: Hello, I have been receiving the interrupted action notifications with some of the Four Edits files when extracting them for use in DaVinci Resolve 18. The message keeps repeating when I extract some of the files: "An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If...
  4. ROBOCOPY - "The Parameter is incorrect." error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBOCOPY - "The Parameter is incorrect." error: I think there's a bug with "robocopy". I have a file, for whatever reason which has an invalid timestamp... but that I believe isn't the issue...K:\>dir IMG_3996.JPG Volume in drive K is photos Volume Serial Number is 0001-0123A Directory of K:\ 01/01/1970 10:49 AM 1,571,541...
  5. ROBOCOPY - "The Parameter is incorrect." error

ROBOCOPY - "The Parameter is incorrect." error: I think there's a bug with "robocopy". I have a file, for whatever reason which has an invalid timestamp... but that I believe isn't the issue...K:\>dir IMG_3996.JPG Volume in drive K is photos Volume Serial Number is 0001-0123A Directory of K:\ 01/01/1970 10:49 AM 1,571,541...
  6. parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass

parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass: I just bought Xbox Gamepass and decided to download the game gaurdians of galaxy from it. The game installs fine but whenever I run the game it gives me the error."This parameter is incorrect." I have tried restarting the app, reinstalling in a new location, restarting my pc...
  7. parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass: I just bought Xbox Gamepass and decided to download the game gaurdians of galaxy from it. The game installs fine but whenever I run the game it gives me the error."This parameter is incorrect." I have tried restarting the app, reinstalling in a new location, restarting my pc...
  8. Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect: please tell me a solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80070057-the-parameter-is-incorrect/1ffd8ddb-55c2-4a76-9d34-55d132b7e429
  9. Parameter is incorrect error and nothing on task bar works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Parameter is incorrect error and nothing on task bar works: Hey I’ve been having trouble with my pc because I can’t open my files or Spotify and when I try I get the error “The parameter is incorrect”. My task bar also just isn’t working I can’t click the windows button or search anything up in the search bar. I really would like some...
  10. The parameter is incorrect error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The parameter is incorrect error: I started receiving the following error yesterday and not sure why or how to fix it. C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub_18.1910.1283.0_x64_Bw...\LocalBridge.exe The Parameter is Incorrect....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app services.exe the parameter is incorrect

2. xbox app the parameter is incorrect

3. parameter is incorrect message game

4. windows 10 xbox app not working says parameter is incorrect,
  5. xbox beta parameter is incorrect,
  6. xbox game bar PARAMETER is incorect,
  7. xbox app error parameter incorrect pc