Windows 10: Xbox game bar turning off

Discus and support Xbox game bar turning off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried regedit and everything but it keeps getting disabled, I just want to record a video it just does not want to turn on.I did not try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LongShotWasTaken, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Xbox game bar turning off

I tried regedit and everything but it keeps getting disabled, I just want to record a video it just does not want to turn on.I did not try reinstalling.If it happens to you try these and let me know if this works I took from a form!>1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR. 2. Change the AppCaptureEnabled DWORD value to 0 to turn it off. Change it to 1 to turn it back on. 3. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore. 4. Change the GameDVR_Enabled DWORD value to 0 to turn it off. Change it to 1 to turn it back on.

:)

LongShotWasTaken, Aug 19, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Aug 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox game bar turning off

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

Xbox game bar turning off

1. Xbox game bar turning off - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. My Xbox game bar is automatically turning off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox game bar is automatically turning off.: When I enable my xbox game bar in settings and leave the page ,it automatically turns off. So,I can't open the Xbox game bar app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-game-bar-is-automatically-turning-off/e6dcd032-0135-41e9-8ca0-5ae20d70b19b
  3. My Xbox game bar is automatically turning off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox game bar is automatically turning off.: When I enable my xbox game bar in settings and leave the page ,it automatically turns off. So,I can't open the Xbox game bar app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-game-bar-is-automatically-turning-off/e6dcd032-0135-41e9-8ca0-5ae20d70b19b
  4. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: Hi, i traid to turn on my xbox game bar but it automatically turning off. i change my game resolution and change my screen mode but not working working plse help me...
  5. Turning Off Game Bar

Turning Off Game Bar: Hi, so I need to turn off game bar in order to use a lockdown browser. I went into the gaming settings and turned everything off, but it is still saything that it is active and I can't use the lockdown browser to take my exam. How do I completely turn this off?...
  6. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: How do I fix my Xbox game bar turning off automatically? whenever I turn it on it automatically turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-turning-off-automatically/91abf381-3f60-4d11-bc9c-49aa5b41b607
  7. Xbox game bar is automatically turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar is automatically turning itself off: I had clean install of windows and after a week of using it my xbox game bar win + g stopped working, everytime I turn on gamedvr in setting it turns itself off after going to other tab. So i tried turning it on in registry also turned itself to 0 after reboot. I figured out...
  8. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: How do I fix my xbox game bar turning off automatically? I tried doing stuff in the registry that I saw on YouTube but it doesn't work. Can someone help me?...
  9. Xbox Game Bar automatically turns off my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar automatically turns off my mic: Hi, My computer is always recording when I game. When something I want to save happens, I press alt+f10. (My hotkey) I can hear everything perfectly and it's all fine, but I can't hear my own voice. When I open the game bar tab I can make it record my own voice, so it works...
  10. Game bar auto turns off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar auto turns off: My game bar and console companion won’t open. I tried editing the registry, no luck. submitted by /u/Finneganmac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duif67/game_bar_auto_turns_off/