Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I record a clip, my friend sounds really bad when talking through discord. I know its not his mic, and I can only hear it like that when its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheDrunkJew, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad

When I record a clip, my friend sounds really bad when talking through discord. I know its not his mic, and I can only hear it like that when its recorded through game bar. Is there any way to fix this? Also, I cant hear myself when I record a clip, and ive looked into the settings and have no clue why it doesnt pick up my voice.

:)

TheDrunkJew, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad

1. Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. Xbox game bar have bad quality recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar have bad quality recording: I was just trying to record my gameplay with xbox game bar. Last time I used xbox game bar was like a year ago and it works perfectly fine. It can record at high quality and frame rate. But today when I tried to record with xbox game bar, it suddenly becomes trash. The...
  3. Xbox game bar have bad quality recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar have bad quality recording: I was just trying to record my gameplay with xbox game bar. Last time I used xbox game bar was like a year ago and it works perfectly fine. It can record at high quality and frame rate. But today when I tried to record with xbox game bar, it suddenly becomes trash. The...
  4. Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat: As the title says, whenever I start a voice chat, or try to, the whole app crashes. I've watched some vids on youtube and google hasn't helped either. Terminated the app, restarted the app, uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing works....
  5. Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat: As the title says, whenever I start a voice chat, or try to, the whole app crashes. I've watched some vids on youtube and google hasn't helped either. Terminated the app, restarted the app, uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing works....
  6. Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?: so in the past when i clipped the last minute it would record my own voice too but right now when i try to clip it doesnt record the mic even if i was talking and even when the mic was turned on, any help to get it to record my mic when clipping? submitted by...
  7. So xbox game bar is being bad

So xbox game bar is being bad: So when i'm playing minecraft alone, not in a call on discord, I can hear my mic fine in a xbox game bar capture, but, whenever I am in a call on discord, only my friends audio is in there but not mine, any fixes? submitted by /u/mistychilly [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Sound Issue

Xbox Game Bar Sound Issue: Hi guys. I hope you can help. How can I record the sound from a video but not the mic sound on Xbox game bar? Thanks so much! submitted by /u/SpencerManners [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyoac5/xbox_game_bar_sound_issue/
  9. [help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures

[help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures: Xbox game bar to my knowledge is the easiest way to record game clips, and for a while it was working great. Now all of a sudden it records game audio but not voices. I’ve made sure capture settings are set to all and my microphone access is open to other apps. submitted by...
  10. xbox game bar voice chat blocked

xbox game bar voice chat blocked: Voice chat will only connect about 5% of the time, and even then it will randomly disconnect after a certain amount of time and refuse to connect again. It gives a message about my network settings blocking voice chat, which is complete BS because I never had a single problem...