Windows 10: Xbox game bar widgets not working anymore

Discus and support Xbox game bar widgets not working anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I noticed that the Xbox game bar FPS isn't displaying in my games anymore. It shows FPS when I have the game bar open but goes away as soon I toggle it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FantasticTruth, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Xbox game bar widgets not working anymore

I noticed that the Xbox game bar FPS isn't displaying in my games anymore. It shows FPS when I have the game bar open but goes away as soon I toggle it off. The FPS counter used to stay on the screen. Then I did some debugging and found that none of the widgets are showing under game bar widget menu. I remember I could select one of the widgets under widget menu and do some customization, but obviously I can't do that either because the menu has no widgets.

submitted by /u/FantasticTruth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FantasticTruth, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Bar Update for Windows 10 - Introducing the Resources Widget

Source: Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox Game Bar Update in Windows 10

Source: Xbox Game Bar Update: New Widget Store, Features, and Widgets - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Xbox game bar widgets not working anymore

I can't customize my Xbox Game Bar like I used to do.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to see the Widget Menu with time clock and neither you can drag or move the widgets. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Xbox version installed on the PC? (Windows + I > Click on Apps > Apps & feature > scroll and look for Xbox Game bar > Advanced option)

Let us try a few steps and check.

Step 1: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Xbox Game bar app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advancedoption.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Reinstall the App.

We would suggest you to open Microsoft Store and click on the Search Bar, then type Xbox Game Bar and install it. Also you may want to download it from

Online Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Xbox game bar widgets not working anymore

1. Xbox game bar widgets not working anymore - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar not working: I am trying to record through Xbox Game Bar on Windows, but the record, capture or a lot of other actions just don't work and are grayed out on the buttons. I suppose because I have tried doing a lot of technical optimizations on Windows, so I might have disabled a service it...
  3. Xbox game bar not working

Xbox game bar not working: I want to screenshot something but it wont let me do it, I just notice that my Xbox game bar isn't working. when i turn on Xbox game bar, it turned off again and again.. i already did the method to repair & reset the Xbox game bar but it didn't work. I need help!! thank u....
  4. Xbox Game Bar Not Working

Xbox Game Bar Not Working: My xbox game bar will not work, I have tried multiple different things including changing code in the actual application and nothing has worked at all. Do I need to upgrade to windows 11 or is there a fix?...
  5. XBox Game Bar - No Widget tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Game Bar - No Widget tab.: So. I keep reading from several sights to activate the Performance overlay in Win 10 is to hit Win+G then click the Widget tab then Performance. There is no Widget tab on the pop up when I press Win+G. Screenshot - c75c21d318172ec2d2e7c04eefb3d8fa - Gyazo Apologies for the...
  6. Remove Widget while Recording with Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove Widget while Recording with Xbox Game Bar?: Is there a way to remove the capture widget while recording? I would like there to be nothing on the screen while recording; not even that one small widget. Please see the following link for a picture of what I am referring to: https://imgur.com/a/5n2PrJf submitted by...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Not Working

Xbox Game Bar Not Working: So I've been needing to take a lot of screenshots now that I started playing Phasmophobia and I expected to do it with Xbox Game Bar by pressing (Windows Key + G) but nothing happened so I tried to open it manually (which I hope I don't have to do because I need quick...
  8. Can’t install widgets from Xbox Game Bar

Can’t install widgets from Xbox Game Bar: I was trying to install some new apps and widgets on my laptop for Xbox Game Bar and everytime I tried to install a free app I would get a message sayinf try again later. I also tried to buy a widget and I was asked to verify my identity and enter my password. When I entered...
  9. Xbox game bar widget

Xbox game bar widget: Is there any way to create your own widgets for the Xbox game bar? Seems like a really useful tool and I want to make some widgets for me.and my friends submitted by /u/pakileero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gldgyd/xbox_game_bar_widget/
  10. Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes

Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes: Since the achievements have been added to the gamebar, I've been unable to make it work. When I launch a supported game, like Minecraft, FH4, or The Outer Worlds, and I open the achievements widget, it hangs for a second trying to fetch the achievements and then the whole...