Windows 10: Xbox Game bar Wont record at 60 FPS when it is set >:(

Discus and support Xbox Game bar Wont record at 60 FPS when it is set >:( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i set Xbox game bar settings to 60 FPS it wont record at that and will record at like 20-30 FPS instead. Anyone know how to fix this. Laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HonshuTheChicken, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Xbox Game bar Wont record at 60 FPS when it is set >:(

When i set Xbox game bar settings to 60 FPS it wont record at that and will record at like 20-30 FPS instead. Anyone know how to fix this.
    Laptop Specs:
    Ryzen 5 3500U

Vega 8 IGPU

Btw i was able to record at like 50 FPS before idk what happened...

submitted by /u/HonshuTheChicken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HonshuTheChicken, Mar 4, 2021

2. Game FPS capped at 60

Assuming you don't have Vsync enabled, and assuming Geforce experience or something has not upped your in game graphic settings, check game mode to ensure you aren't recording in the background.

You aren't talking about FPS while Game DVR (recording in the background) is enabled, right? Note in that scenario , video FPS are default 30, max 60 as "high quality video capture may impact the quality of your game".

Xbox Game bar Wont record at 60 FPS when it is set >:( [​IMG]

specialkone, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Xbox game bar capture/recording

Hello

I had been recording overwtach using xbox capture from xbox game bar for 4 days when i encountered an issue.

Since yesterday, the game has started to lag while I am recording. However, i get normal fps if i am mot recording. I have noticed that the temperature has risen to 74 to 75 degrees during the lag. I am not sure what the cpu temperature was when it wasnt
    lagging since i was never bothered to check. However, from my estimates i think it was around 70 degrees. My cpu temps with light usage is around 53-56. I am not sure why it is suddenly lagging. I havent downloaded any new software or drivers.

Fps without recording: 80-90 fps

Fps before lag, while recording: 60-75

Fps after lagging started, while recording: 25-55, heavy frame drops.

Laptop specs:

Brand: Asus

12 gb ram

Intel Core i7-10th gen

Nvidia Geforce MX250

I am under volting the laptop to reduce cpu temps using throttle stop, i had been using it even before the lag started. And i didnt change any setting in throttle stop until the lag started, so it is unlikely that it is the cause for the lagging.

Please tell me if i should post any additional info. All help is appreciated.

- Meekal

MeekalHassan, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Siape Win User

Xbox Game bar Wont record at 60 FPS when it is set >:(

Game stutters when NOT recording with Xbox app

when I play League of Legends, the game stutters every other seconds, but the FPS shown in the game is normal at 60.

I have tried disabling Xbox Game DVR but the problem still persisted.

It only stops stuttering when I start recording the game via Xbox app.

Does anyone else have this problem or has any suggestions to solving this problem?

Siape, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Game bar Wont record at 60 FPS when it is set >:(

1. Xbox Game bar Wont record at 60 FPS when it is set >:( - Similar Threads - Xbox Game bar

2. Xbox game bar wont record but used to in the past

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar wont record but used to in the past: In the past when I tried recording with xbox game bar, it worked perfectly fine. When I got another card to put into my pc thats when xbox game bar stopped recording. I have terminated it, repaired it, uninstalled and reinstalled it, I looked up a tutorial on youtube, I even...
  3. Xbox game bar wont record but used to in the past

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar wont record but used to in the past: In the past when I tried recording with xbox game bar, it worked perfectly fine. When I got another card to put into my pc thats when xbox game bar stopped recording. I have terminated it, repaired it, uninstalled and reinstalled it, I looked up a tutorial on youtube, I even...
  4. Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps.: I am on Windows 11 and everything is updated. I recently started using Xbox Game Bar to record the last 30 seconds. Everything about it works fine, but it will not record my clips in the full 60 frames per second like I set it to do so in the settings. Instead, it records at...
  5. Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps.

Xbox Game Bar does not capture the full 60 fps.: I am on Windows 11 and everything is updated. I recently started using Xbox Game Bar to record the last 30 seconds. Everything about it works fine, but it will not record my clips in the full 60 frames per second like I set it to do so in the settings. Instead, it records at...
  6. Xbox Game Bar not recording

Xbox Game Bar not recording: ever since i upgraded to windows 11, i cannot use xbox game bar to record my games. i can still open it normally though. however when i open it, i can't press any of the buttons to record. i already tried resetting and repairng game bar, but nothing worked.when i try to press...
  7. Xbox game bar not recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording: HelloWhen I try and record a game using the Xbox Game Bar, it say's 'sorry we cannot record right now, please try again later' but it never works. How would I fix this?...
  8. Game capture does not record 60 fps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game capture does not record 60 fps: I have set the game bar to record in 60 fps but it will only record gameplay (minecraft) in 20-30 fps while when i record something else like my browser window, it records in 60fps submitted by /u/Jari-01 [link] [comments]...
  9. xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar recording: my xbox game bar recording is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording/ba8dd4c9-c1a0-48db-ae45-fd8770574b09
  10. xbox fps with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox fps with Xbox game bar: [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox%E5%B7%A5%E5%85%B7%E7%9A%84fps%E6%97%A0/3e8fcfc3-62b4-4743-beb2-1bf681293049