Windows 10: XBOX Game bar wont start

Discus and support XBOX Game bar wont start in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday I just upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 2004. Everything seems to be running as it should, minus the common bugs, but this one hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yash12396, Sep 3, 2020.

1. XBOX Game bar wont start

So yesterday I just upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 2004. Everything seems to be running as it should, minus the common bugs, but this one hit me.

I pressed win+g for game bar, spinning wheel appears on mouse, and then nothing. I thought it might be i was not signed in. So i signed in to xbox console companion, still no. I tried to remove/reinstall the app and still wont launch. Upon watching in task manager, it does launch in process but after sometime the process kills itself. AFAIK, WDDM (mine is ver 1.2) number should not be a problem for this. I tried everything (like reset registry data of gamedvr, reinstall app, Logged in, restart pc) except reinstall windows, which i wont.

Windows is up to date and so are all apps.

Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/yash12396
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yash12396, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Billy Win User

Game bar welcome pop-up wont dissapear - Windows 10

Ever since Microsoft released the new game bar, I have experienced bugs. When booting a game, it shows the whole "press win+g" pop-up but it wont disappear afterwards unless I terminate the process in task manager. I also appear to have 2 game bar apps in task manager.Screenshot of task manager showing two separate xbox apps. I'm running windows 10 enterprise 1809. Any suggestions?

Billy, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 3, 2020
  4. XBOX Game bar wont start

Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

XBOX Game bar wont start

1. XBOX Game bar wont start - Similar Threads - XBOX Game bar

2. Xbox game bar wont record but used to in the past

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar wont record but used to in the past: In the past when I tried recording with xbox game bar, it worked perfectly fine. When I got another card to put into my pc thats when xbox game bar stopped recording. I have terminated it, repaired it, uninstalled and reinstalled it, I looked up a tutorial on youtube, I even...
  3. Xbox game bar wont record but used to in the past

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar wont record but used to in the past: In the past when I tried recording with xbox game bar, it worked perfectly fine. When I got another card to put into my pc thats when xbox game bar stopped recording. I have terminated it, repaired it, uninstalled and reinstalled it, I looked up a tutorial on youtube, I even...
  4. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  5. xbox game bar

xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  6. Xbox Game Bar wont stay active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar wont stay active: Good Morning, Ive been trying to use my hotkey for the xbox game bar and noticed everytime i tab it on and close out and go back to it, it never stays on and i dont know what to do. can someone help me please...
  7. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox game bar: I was capturing a video using xbox game bar. My internet became unstable so the capture stopped. it showed an error. How can i recover the footage. I am hoping it is in some temp folder. Please help...
  8. Xbox game bar wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar wont work: Every time I try to make a party or join one it keeps asking "allow xbox game bar to access your microphone" and ill click allow and try again and it says the same thing anyone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/imamadlad2025 [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox Game Bar

Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....
  10. Window 10 Xbox Game bar wont turn on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window 10 Xbox Game bar wont turn on: When I want to start game bar nothing happens in the setting the "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" option keep turning off for me and won't save as on. Windows and apps up to date. I've tried reset and repair and terminate that did nothing.I've...