Windows 10: Xbox Game Chat isn't working

Discus and support Xbox Game Chat isn't working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I can't seem to get any sort of chat working via Xbox for PC. I can't hear anyone in Sea of Thieves and they can't hear me. Similarly, I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JimmyBranley, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Chat isn't working

Hi all,

I can't seem to get any sort of chat working via Xbox for PC. I can't hear anyone in Sea of Thieves and they can't hear me. Similarly, I'm shown as muted in Halo Wars 2.

I'm able to chat successfully via Discord so it's not a microphone issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

JimmyBranley, Jun 20, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Game Chat Transcription feature for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/acc...indows-10-pcs/

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Xbox Game Chat isn't working

Xbox one not playing games

Thank you for your immediate response. To help you resolve your concern, we recommend that you visit this

link
    and follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the article.

If the issue persists after doing the steps on the link, we suggest that you get in touch with Xbox Chat support for further troubleshooting steps. Click this

link
    to contact Xbox Chat support.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Game Chat isn't working

1. Xbox Game Chat isn't working - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Chat

2. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  4. Xbox Game Bar "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404

Xbox Game Bar "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404: Hi there, after a Windows 10 update, I started encountering an issue with recording via the Xbox Game Bar. The error code is 0x82323404 and it always says "Recording Isn't Working". I've never had an issue with recording prior to this. The game is Age of Empires II...
  5. Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?

Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?: So I am in a party with my friends for the first time today, and now all of a sudden I can't hear anyone doesn't show they're talking, but they can hear me fine. Do you know what the issue is?...
  6. Game chat on Xbox app will not connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game chat on Xbox app will not connect: I have tried port forwarding turning the firewall of literally everything I can think of. The Xbox app isn’t the only place I have the issue COD Warzone has my nat type as moderate and I can’t use game chat the only thing that I have been able to use voice on successfully is...
  7. Xbox Party Chat 0x00000 in Game HUB

Xbox Party Chat 0x00000 in Game HUB: Hello! Everytime i try to start a party or to join a party via Group search and get invited it connects for 2 secs it shows me every member of the party and then i automatically disconnect. This happens while using WIN+ G or the Xbox Game app Errorcode 0x00000000 Tried...
  8. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working: I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good. It literally just...
  9. xbox game bar voice chat blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar voice chat blocked: Voice chat will only connect about 5% of the time, and even then it will randomly disconnect after a certain amount of time and refuse to connect again. It gives a message about my network settings blocking voice chat, which is complete BS because I never had a single problem...
  10. Xbox Party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Party chat not working: Whenever i join i party on my xbox app i can talk and everything works but if i click off of my xbox app voice chat stops working and i cant hear anyone and they cant hear me unless i exit my game and click back onto the app (i am not minimizing the app or closing it, i am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my game bar chat inst working

2. xbox voice chat isnt working on my laptop