Windows 10: Xbox Game files too big for discord

Discus and support Xbox Game files too big for discord in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i was looking for a screen recorder but i realized xbox was a good one plz note that im on windows so i started playing a game and when i wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by St0Rmz69, Sep 15, 2020.

1. St0Rmz69 Win User

Xbox Game files too big for discord

So i was looking for a screen recorder but i realized xbox was a good one plz note that im on windows so i started playing a game and when i wanted to upload it to discord it said too big once i checked the file size it was 110 MB so i compressed it that made it 106 so i need help

:)

St0Rmz69, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft & Discord Team Up Connect Gamers Across Xbox Live & Discord Xbox

Source: Microsoft and Discord Team Up to Connect Gamers Across Xbox Live and Discord - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft & Discord Team Up Connect Gamers Across Xbox Live & Discord

Source: Microsoft and Discord Team Up to Connect Gamers Across Xbox Live and Discord - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Mavis_ZN Win User

Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC

I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't find the option to claim the discord nitro. Is there a way to claim the other rewards on pc if you don't have a console?

Mavis_ZN, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Game files too big for discord - Similar Threads - Xbox Game files

2. Games size too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games size too big: So I wanted to download a game and for eg lets take the game "hollow knight" for now. So I searched up its size on steam and it said that its 3.5 gb something and when i went to xbox app the download size is 7gb can someone explain why?...
  3. Discord Xbox Game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Discord Xbox Game pass: I have a problem with Xbox Game Pass that I got from Discord. I tried to claim my code in Microsoft and when I claim it the system ask me to pay with credit/debit card or paypal, is there a way to claim the Xbox Game Pass without doing this?...
  4. System files too big

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System files too big: Hello, I have a bootcamp partition on my Mac for Windows 10. I allocated approx. 1000 GB for Windows. As of today, the System Files folder is 847 GB, and I can't understand why I have tried searching for the largest files on my system, and for some reason, I can't make...
  5. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem: Hey there ! So I saw that Discord offer giving 3 months of trial for PC xbox game pass to any nitro subscriber. I did all the steps, and now I am dealing with a problem. I have to add a payment method, but the thing is I can't add any credit card or Paypal, because my parents...
  6. system file is way too big

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    system file is way too big: i built a new PC 2 days ago and my system file has somehow grown to 92 GB. it is taking up way too much space as my old PC it was only about 20. how can i reduce it? submitted by /u/jaboolean [link] [comments]...
  7. Discord and Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discord and Xbox Game Bar: I wanna record clips while having Discord open to talk to my friends but the problem is I can't find a way in game bar to disable the Discord audio instead of having all of the voices in the clips. Can someone please help me with this?...
  8. Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC

Discord for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't find the option to claim the discord nitro. Is there a way to claim the other rewards on pc if you don't have a console?...
  9. Mapped File too big

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mapped File too big: I was trying to figure out why forza horizon 4 was crashing so much and I read that it didn't drop standby memory like other games did and that was causing it. So I went on RAMmap and the "mapped file" is taking up more than 2 gigs of standby RAM, and the total standby RAM is...
  10. File too big for recycle bin

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File too big for recycle bin: [img] Apparently all files are too big for the recycle bin. How can I reset this? 112946