Windows 10: Xbox game on pc

Discus and support Xbox game on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I'm about to buy the Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare, but i can't find any cheaper option with PC key than the origin. I found a legal website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Csiga40, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Csiga40 Win User

Xbox game on pc

Hi! I'm about to buy the Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare, but i can't find any cheaper option with PC key than the origin. I found a legal website where I can buy this game, but the PC keys are sold out EVERYWHERE not this website only. So if i buy the xbox key and I activate on PC, then I'm able to play this game whitout having an xbox one?

:)

Csiga40, Apr 18, 2021

2. Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Xbox game on pc

xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Xbox game on pc

1. Xbox game on pc - Similar Threads - Xbox game

2. Can't install games in my external HDD only on xbox app.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install games in my external HDD only on xbox app.: When I go to Picture profile>>settings>>general>>game installation options I can see both of my memory internal SSD "C:" and external HDD "D:" but when I try to install something it only shows the internal memory. I tried to install other games in other plataforms and it...
  3. XBOX GAME BAR recording problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME BAR recording problem: hi,I had been using x box game bar to record my digital drawing for my YouTube channel. I had set it to record at the minimum setting. There are times when I already record my drawing for more than 1 hour and the screen is a bit hotter than regular usage internet surfing +...
  4. Can't download games from Xbox app, code 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download games from Xbox app, code 0x80070005: Funny enough downloading from the MS Store works. Anyone know any solution? It isnt really that disruptive since I can still download games from the store, but I would like it to be fixed anyway.This happens at 90% mark or at the 100% mark. I recently put my device into...
  5. i have the new xbox x with all access ultimate, cant download any pc games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have the new xbox x with all access ultimate, cant download any pc games: when i go to the destination drop down within the settings on the app for games, its blank and wont let me download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-new-xbox-x-with-all-access-ultimate/c85496e4-7387-44a2-bd76-75fae0d9e3d8
  6. Can you play Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 games on a separate Xbox profile that does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you play Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 games on a separate Xbox profile that does not...: My main account has Xbox Game Pass ultimate.My second account does not.Would I be able to install Microsoft Flight Simulator Windows 10 using my main account's ultimate, and then play it while logged into my second account? They're both on the same PC....
  7. xbox game bar captures not moving to new location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar captures not moving to new location: I'm trying to make xbox game bar captures save to a 2tb hhd backup drive, instead of saving to my operating system ssd. I've tried everything i could find to do on the Microsoft support website. I've changed where new photos and videos are saved in settings to the new drive,...
  8. I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games?: Hello, I have upgraded to xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games it keeps telling me that I have to buy EA play subscription but my gamepass should already include it, what should I do???...
  9. Xbox Series Controller Bluetooth Vibration / Game Bar Battery Level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series Controller Bluetooth Vibration / Game Bar Battery Level: Hello,My controller does not vibrate on Windows 10 while connected to bluetooth. I have updated drivers / calibrated with xbox accessories app.My question is the game bar shows battery level critical even with fresh batteries, would this prevent vibration in games? Currently...
  10. Xbox Play Anywhere game cant install on pc?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Play Anywhere game cant install on pc?: I bought a Xbox Play Anywhere game [sea of thieves] to play on my PC, it said the purchase is xbox play anyhwhere and was redeemed on xbox play anywhere, but when i tried to install it on microsoft store it said i need a controller and xbox live and it doesnt allow me to...