Windows 10: Xbox Game Pass 7 Lira Kesinti

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass 7 Lira Kesinti in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Bugün Fiyatı 5.90 olan Xbox Game Pass'i satın almak için ininal kartıma 10 TL yükledim Microsoft Store'da tüm ödeme bilgilerini girdim ve bu hatayı... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Pleymes, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Pleymes Win User

Xbox Game Pass 7 Lira Kesinti

Bugün Fiyatı 5.90 olan Xbox Game Pass'i satın almak için ininal kartıma 10 TL yükledim Microsoft Store'da tüm ödeme bilgilerini girdim ve bu hatayı aldım:

Xbox Game Pass 7 Lira Kesinti 242af9a1-a376-4265-8f87-ff37b8ab7aeb?upload=true.png

Ardından kart geçmişine baktığımda 7 lira ücretin Microsoft Store tarafından kesildiğini gördüm fakat Xbox Game Pass hesabıma gelmemişti.

Bu da kart geçmişi ekran görüntüsü :

Xbox Game Pass 7 Lira Kesinti 9a6847f3-dd28-4095-88c7-008a537a5390?upload=true.png

Teşekkürler

:)

Pleymes, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Pjtuts Win User
    Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is
    on the list. Other games work fine, such as Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Any help?

Pjtuts, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Xbox Game Pass Quests: Summer Edition

Source: Introducing Xbox Game Pass Quests: Summer Edition - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass 7 Lira Kesinti - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. Xbox Game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  3. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  4. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  6. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  7. XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Errors: So, I recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate for the month, and one of the games available for download on PC is Final Fantasy VII Windows 10 Edition. I've downloaded it several times, to both my regular HDD and SSD, and always face the same problem: when I attempt to play it,...
  8. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  9. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4