Windows 10: Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020 HELP!!!

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020 HELP!!! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I've somehow screwed up my MSFS 2020 installation: 1. Downloaded Xbox game pass for PC and pre-order of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 to trial the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Martynjm53, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020 HELP!!!

Hi, I've somehow screwed up my MSFS 2020 installation:

1. Downloaded Xbox game pass for PC and pre-order of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 to trial the simulator and loved it so much I wanted to buy it.

2. Wanted a DVD hard copy of the game for some unknown reason so purchased the boxed Standard Edition form an online supplier

3. Uninstalled the pre-order app and Installed the boxed DVD's onto my game SSD for flight sims Drive 'G'

4. On completion of the install, Windows Store opened, automatically, for me to input the 'Product Key' and started to download another 1gb of content from the store.

5. Sim started. no problem, downloaded patch which I installed onto game SSD

6. Sim appears to work without problems but there are only 2 aircraft available the Daher and the Cessna 152. All of the planes are in the the 'Onestore' folder of the MSFSPackages folder on my 'G' Drive

Has the product key been assigned to the pre-order app version which somehow didn't remove itself entirely? See image below

I have noticed that I have a packages on my 'C' drive in app data which I think is the problem but how do I fix this. If I uninstall the sim and try to reinstall it outside of game pass it just says that the key has been registered to another user, which I assume is my game pass user name?

Aerosoft cannot help because this appears to be a Microsoft account mix up on my part but I really want to be able to play the game I have purchased.

Any help would be appreciated.

Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020 HELP!!! 6bc24008-911c-4e89-9350-4f0521a2f918?upload=true.png

:)

Martynjm53, Sep 12, 2020

2. Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020

Hi, I've somehow screwed up my MSFS 2020 installation:

1. Downloaded Xbox game pass for PC and pre-order of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 to trial the simulator and loved it so much I wanted to buy it.

2. Wanted a DVD hard copy of the game (for some unknown reason) so purchased the boxed Standard Edition form an online supplier

3. Uninstalled the pre-order app and Installed the boxed DVD's onto my game SSD for flight sims Drive 'G'

4. On completion of the install, Windows Store opened, automatically, for me to input the 'Product Key' and started to download another 1gb of content from the store.

5. Sim started. no problem, downloaded patch which I installed onto game SSD

6. Sim appears to work without problems but there are only 2 aircraft available the Daher and the Cessna 152. All of the planes are in the the 'Onestore' folder of the MSFSPackages folder on my 'G' Drive

Has the product key been assigned to the pre-order app version which somehow didn't remove itself entirely? See image below

I have noticed that I have a packages on my 'C' drive in app data which I think is the problem but how do I fix this. If I uninstall the sim and try to reinstall it outside of game pass it just says that
    the key has been registered to another user, which I assume is my game pass user name?

Aerosoft cannot help because this appears to be a Microsoft account mix up on my part but I really want to be able to play the game I have purchased.

Any help would be appreciated.

Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020 HELP!!! 6bc24008-911c-4e89-9350-4f0521a2f918?upload=true.png

Martynjm53, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Can't launch MSFS 2020

I bought MSFS 2020 on Steam, PC version, but got an error saying my Microsoft Live login info was incorrect. I double checked the info and tried again. This time, the error message said that there’s a problem with my account and to open the browser to my
    account page but no further instructions. I logged in to my Live page and tried launching it again but got the same “problem with my account” error. Finally, I uninstalled the game and got a refund from Steam. If I buy the DVD boxed game, will I encounter
    the same problem. Why do I have to log in to XBOX Live to play a game that I’ve purchased?

ParrisMorgan, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020 HELP!!!

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020 HELP!!!

1. Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020 HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. MSFS 2020 Version 1.19.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 Version 1.19.8: Hi,Since I downloaded the new 1.19.8 version I cannot start the game anymore. I installed all the Windows and MS updates and I removed all the third parties contents from the Community folder before installing it. I also tried to reinstall the Simulator from scratch, but have...
  3. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSFS 2020: Hi Can someone help with this please? Having a problem with the last mandatory update. No problems in the past, but this last one freezes when I enter the store to download it. Is this something to do with the fact that since the last mandatory update I have bought...
  4. MSFS 2020, Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020, Windows 10 Version: I have been experiencing a problem for a few months now, but haven't been successful with MSFS 2020 Spt or with Steam Spt. Background. I purchased MSFS 2020 Deluxe Premium shortly after its initial release. I downloaded it on Steam. All went well for a short period. The...
  5. MSFS 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS 2020: Does any one know if reinstalling the game gets rid of some issues. I had no problem with the first issue apart from ridiculous climb attitudes. since then things have gone downhill. Was thinking of a reinstall as perhaps some of the game has been corrupted by files used...
  6. Should I uninstall MSFS 2020 default version Xbox Game Pass PC to install DVD Deluxe version?

Should I uninstall MSFS 2020 default version Xbox Game Pass PC to install DVD Deluxe version?: Hi I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed MSFS 2020 to try it out. I liked it so I purchased the DVD 10 Disk version and the Deluxe variant. Should I uninstall the current version of MSFS2020 that I installed using the Xbox game pass for PC before installing the...
  7. MSFS 2020 MISSING AIRPLANES IN XBOX GAMEPASS

MSFS 2020 MISSING AIRPLANES IN XBOX GAMEPASS: hello ive download and re download msfs 5 times with xbox gamepass to a ssd 500 gig when i start the game it only shows two airplanes TBM and CESSNA 152 nothing more no airliners, no jets. ive checked the version and it is 1.9.3.0 , it let me download 94...
  8. Installing downloaded version of MSFS 2020 over Game Pass for PC version

Installing downloaded version of MSFS 2020 over Game Pass for PC version: I have been using the Game Pass for PC version of MSFS 2020 Standard for the last month to try the new version of the game. I now wish to purchase, download and install the Premium Edition of MSFS 2020 to replace/overlay/convert the Game Pass version. Are there any...
  9. Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020

Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020: Hi, I've somehow screwed up my MSFS 2020 installation: 1. Downloaded Xbox game pass for PC and pre-order of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 to trial the simulator and loved it so much I wanted to buy it. 2. Wanted a DVD hard copy of the game for some unknown reason so purchased...
  10. msfs 2020

msfs 2020: Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?...