Windows 10: xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install

Discus and support xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when on the xbox game pass app, im trying to remote install madden 23 from my xbox to my pc, but on my phone it is only recognizing my console. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by avent_1, Nov 22, 2022.

1. avent_1 Win User

xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install

when on the xbox game pass app, im trying to remote install madden 23 from my xbox to my pc, but on my phone it is only recognizing my console. How can i make it so it recognizes my pc, signed in as xbox account and email as the software, so i can download it because i own it. Madden 23 also does not show in the Xbox App.

:)

avent_1, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming and Remote Play comes to Xbox app on Windows 10 PCs

Source: New Updates to Xbox App on Windows 10 PCs Let You Stream Console Games From the Cloud or Your Home Console - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently
    have installed: ReCore, State of Decay 2, and Sea of Thieves. These 3 games are displayed neatly on the sidebar of the app.

However, the app did not find Killer Instinct. I assume this is because the game is free-to-play and not listed on the Game Pass. So is there any way to manually add it to the sidebar along with the other Microsoft/Xbox games? If not, could the powers-that-be
    add it to the Game Pass?

Thanks

teh ninjaneer, Nov 22, 2022
  4. xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install

1. xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install - Similar Threads - xbox game pass

2. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  3. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  4. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install

xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install: when on the xbox game pass app, im trying to remote install madden 23 from my xbox to my pc, but on my phone it is only recognizing my console. How can i make it so it recognizes my pc, signed in as xbox account and email as the software, so i can download it because i own...
  6. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  7. Xbox game pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC: Bonjour, J'ai essayer de trouvé la solution sur le net mais sans succès donc ma tentative ici : J'ai pris le passe ultime pour essayer, je télécharge RAGE 2, THE OUTER WORLD et GROUNDED " merci la fibre " le soucie est que quand je clic sur jouer rien ne se passe, que se...
  8. XBox Game Pass for PC App

XBox Game Pass for PC App: The App for Xbox GAme Pass for PC isn't loading, how long is this issue likely to last? how long will it be in Beta for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-for-pc-app/6c53333a-157e-40ee-b2c5-82518fe15848
  9. Xbox App game pass installation

Xbox App game pass installation: I recently subscribe to xbox gamepass and downloaded ark survival,midway through the download my laptop shut off and the progress was lost,does someone know where the apps are installed so I can find it and delete the old ark file or anyway to restart the download from where...
  10. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...