Windows 10: Xbox Game Pass BETA app is eating 90 gigs of my ssd.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass BETA app is eating 90 gigs of my ssd. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I decided to download fallout 76 on the game pass yesterday onto my hard drive, but it has a problem with not being on your C drive, so I used apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DrewEppler, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Pass BETA app is eating 90 gigs of my ssd.

So I decided to download fallout 76 on the game pass yesterday onto my hard drive, but it has a problem with not being on your C drive, so I used apps and features to move it over. The moving went fine, but then the Xbox app didn't read it nor any of my installed games, now that is usually fixed by clicking the install button on the game. The only problem with that is that it fully ate up the 90 gigs and it won't let me install because my C drive doesn't have 90 gigs free. Sure I would like to clean it up with the only problem being that I only have 110 gigs left on my C drive, meaning I would have to delete a lot of core things on my pc. So next I decided that I should just uninstall the game, so I headed over to the apps and features again and clicked the uninstall button on it, but to my dismay, it decided to stay there taking up the 90 gigs, and the button is gone in apps and features. I am going to attempt to get into where the Microsoft game files are located so wish me luck, but also if anyone has any other way around this or to fix this please reply asap.

:)

DrewEppler, Apr 12, 2021

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.

16276623-335b-4afe-bae0-2b04c90ad77e, Apr 12, 2021
  4. cihanaksu Win User

Xbox Game Pass BETA app is eating 90 gigs of my ssd.

Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low
    speed (4mbps=max download speed 500kb/sec) and i prefer to remove this game. But when i press to remove it still stay on my game list. I wait for 45 minutes for remove but it is not to dissappear. It is not a problem but while it is stay in my game list i
    can't download any other games. Please look at pictures.

https://i.hizliresim.com/00AEMY.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/Lv0bmZ.png

cihanaksu, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass BETA app is eating 90 gigs of my ssd.

1. Xbox Game Pass BETA app is eating 90 gigs of my ssd. - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. Can't login in the Xbox Beta app and in any of the games from the game pass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login in the Xbox Beta app and in any of the games from the game pass: I'll try to be as simple as possible.The problem I'm facing is the following: when I open the Xbox Beta app and I try to log in with my account a window pop up and then closes itself without giving me the time to actually log in.Also when I open a game, the last one was Rise...
  3. Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass: I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I start, it says to me that the game is currently unavailable to my account and gives an error 0x803F8001. I tried to solve...
  4. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox: [ATTACH] “Are you feeling anything that could be construed as explosive cell death? No? Wonderful! Let’s get started.” – Dr. Phineas Wells from The Outer Worlds We think this quote from The Outer Worlds is applicable in most situations. No explosive cell death? Awesome!...
  5. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox: [ATTACH] I don’t know if you remembered that we have more games coming out in September, but maybe you knew, since we always have more games coming for our PC gamers. It’s true and just because it’s late in the month, doesn’t mean that we’ll hold out on giving you more...
  6. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  7. Xbox game pass app beta, can't put the emulator in the folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox game pass app beta, can't put the emulator in the folder: I have just bought the xbox game pass, for windows 10, and I wanted to play MARVEL vs CAPCOM with my wife, but I cant modify anything in the game folder, it just says that I have no permission, BUT I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN PERMISSION TO ALL USERS, and also used the take ownership...
  8. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  9. Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue: I have Just recently purchased the xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon on my pc then i also purchased the ultimate version for it and later on refunded the ultimate version and now the original says that it converted to the ultimate version and does not work when i...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066