Windows 10: Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by teh ninjaneer, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently have installed: ReCore, State of Decay 2, and Sea of Thieves. These 3 games are displayed neatly on the sidebar of the app.

However, the app did not find Killer Instinct. I assume this is because the game is free-to-play and not listed on the Game Pass. So is there any way to manually add it to the sidebar along with the other Microsoft/Xbox games? If not, could the powers-that-be add it to the Game Pass?

Thanks

:)

teh ninjaneer, Jun 11, 2019

2. Killer instinct game will not open on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thanks for responding with an update.

Please reply, are you using Xbox platform to play the game?

If you are using Xbox platform to play Killer instinct,
    I suggest you to please post the query in the Xbox support forum for further assistance. The Xbox forum is a dedicated forum to assist you exclusively in Xbox related queries.

Xbox support forum:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-on-windows/game-titles/killer-instinct-windows-10-info

Write to us for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 11, 2019
  3. WilTurner Win User
    Compatible controllers for PC gaming on Killer Instinct

Hey Guys,

I'm using an old Logitech G-UF13A controller to try to play Killer Instinct. I downloaded the app from the app store on Windows 10. The game seems to not pick up the controller inputs. Do I have to have an Xbox One/360 controller for it to work?

WilTurner, Jun 11, 2019
  4. kjl1956 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Compatible controllers for PC gaming on Killer Instinct

was able to play the game using a rockcandy usb 360 controller.

kjl1956, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue: I have Just recently purchased the xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon on my pc then i also purchased the ultimate version for it and later on refunded the ultimate version and now the original says that it converted to the ultimate version and does not work when i...
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games pass on pc: Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc. On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  5. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click sign-in, it just 'refreshes' the page back to the main page. 2) Whenever I load a...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  7. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  8. Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam): My Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam). Is there a fix available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-controller-works-in-everything-but-killer/f22b7d1e-023b-45c6-b0e8-1d551d3f5514
  9. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4
  10. Arena on Xbox Live launches for Killer Instinct

in Windows 10 News
    Arena on Xbox Live launches for Killer Instinct: Fb69P9UMxMc We are excited to introduce Arena on Xbox Live to the broader community for Killer Instinct! Also arriving with this month’s update are overlays for Party Chat, Wi-Fi Captive Portal, and Looking for Group improvements; and be on the lookout for an app from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. killer instinct gamepass