Windows 10: Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by teh ninjaneer, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently have installed: ReCore, State of Decay 2, and Sea of Thieves. These 3 games are displayed neatly on the sidebar of the app.

However, the app did not find Killer Instinct. I assume this is because the game is free-to-play and not listed on the Game Pass. So is there any way to manually add it to the sidebar along with the other Microsoft/Xbox games? If not, could the powers-that-be add it to the Game Pass?

Thanks

:)

teh ninjaneer, Jun 11, 2019

2. Killer instinct game will not open on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thanks for responding with an update.

Please reply, are you using Xbox platform to play the game?

If you are using Xbox platform to play Killer instinct,
    I suggest you to please post the query in the Xbox support forum for further assistance. The Xbox forum is a dedicated forum to assist you exclusively in Xbox related queries.

Xbox support forum:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-on-windows/game-titles/killer-instinct-windows-10-info

Write to us for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 11, 2019
  3. WilTurner Win User
    Compatible controllers for PC gaming on Killer Instinct

Hey Guys,

I'm using an old Logitech G-UF13A controller to try to play Killer Instinct. I downloaded the app from the app store on Windows 10. The game seems to not pick up the controller inputs. Do I have to have an Xbox One/360 controller for it to work?

WilTurner, Jun 11, 2019
  4. kjl1956 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Compatible controllers for PC gaming on Killer Instinct

was able to play the game using a rockcandy usb 360 controller.

kjl1956, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  3. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  4. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Killer Instinct

Killer Instinct: jus bought the game and installed it , no shortcut on desktop, went 2 play the game and it wont work , so unstalled game tryed to install again , now i cant install 2 the same drive and i cant delete 2 folders which the game was installed , which are program files and...
  6. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  7. XBox Game Pass for PC App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC App: The App for Xbox GAme Pass for PC isn't loading, how long is this issue likely to last? how long will it be in Beta for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-for-pc-app/6c53333a-157e-40ee-b2c5-82518fe15848
  8. Where to start the game in Killer Instinct definitive edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to start the game in Killer Instinct definitive edition?: Hello, I tried out the game pass yesterday for the first time on windows 10 and downloaded Killer Instinct definitive edition - but it just shows me a making of video and artworks and I'm not able to start the game. Just an option to close definitive edition and start Killer...
  9. Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: I paid for KI: Definitive Edition.....TWICE. (on Windows 10) I STILL don't have the "Definitive Edition". The Killer Instinct Classic games are not on here. I was supposed to get this with Xbox Game Pass. It only played the original KI so I purchased the Definitive Edition...
  10. Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam): My Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam). Is there a fix available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-controller-works-in-everything-but-killer/f22b7d1e-023b-45c6-b0e8-1d551d3f5514

Users found this page by searching for:

1. killer instinct pc gamepass

2. killer instinct game pass pc

3. killer instinct gamepass

4. gamepass killer instinc,
  5. usb controller for pc killer instinct,
  6. killer instinct game pass not working,
  7. killer instinct is not on xbox pc app,
  8. pcgaming app Killer Instinct issues,
  9. killer instince not showing up on pc app