Windows 10: XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I wonder can i transfer my No Man's Sky save from XBOX to Steam. I bought XBOX Game Pass fpr PC last year and I played No Man's Sky. Now I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VeliÖztop, Apr 30, 2021.

1. XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam

Hi,I wonder can i transfer my No Man's Sky save from XBOX to Steam. I bought XBOX Game Pass fpr PC last year and I played No Man's Sky. Now I want to buy the game from Steam. Will my save files sync ? Could I transfer my save files ? I also ask this question to Steam Support. Thanks. Have a nice day.

:)

VeliÖztop, Apr 30, 2021

2. Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC

I have a problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox GamePass PC, I have a i7-7700k processor and a GTX 1050TI dedicated grafics card, but the game only shows the integrated Intel HD Grafics 630 of the processor in the video settings, there is a way to solve that?

GaboMcGamer, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 30, 2021
  4. Dboy352 Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam

Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save to if you have multiple. I always select it to save to my HDD and not my SSD. But I had to reinstall my
    xbox game pass app (which was on my ssd) and now it does not recognize my games and I cannot find the game files on the HDD.

Also is there a way to tell xbox game pass for pc where to look for the files so it does not need to be downloaded again?

Dboy352, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam

1. XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam - Similar Threads - XBOX Game Pass

2. No Man Sky PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Man Sky PC Game Pass: I’m trying to play No Man Sky from my PC game pass and every time that I start playing the game crashes, I have all the requirements. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-man-sky-pc-game-pass/3a7564d6-77f7-48a4-a7bc-295dccefda62
  3. No Man Sky PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Man Sky PC Game Pass: I’m trying to play No Man Sky from my PC game pass and every time that I start playing the game crashes, I have all the requirements. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-man-sky-pc-game-pass/3a7564d6-77f7-48a4-a7bc-295dccefda62
  4. XBOX GAME PASS PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS PC: Hi, I bought an Xbox game pass for pc but I can't log in, and I get the message "it looks like your credit card is going to expire soon. Update it now so you can continue playing", but my next payday is 15/02/22, and I can't download anything because I get the message unknown...
  5. No man's Sky, no online Xbox Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No man's Sky, no online Xbox Game Pass PC: I don't have the online of No Man's Sky on my pc and i don't have the same menu interfaces than anybody, and i don't underestand why. Even the game telle me that i have the decovery service online, but when i go to the Anomaly, there's nobody[IMG] This is my start menu...
  6. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  7. No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass PC is NOT WORKING - July 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass PC is NOT WORKING - July 2020: Hello So I subscribed to Game Pass on my gaming laptop Windows 10 and I decided to download No Man's Sky. It is an amazing game as I've played it on console but this is the first time on my laptop. It downloaded fine, but when I go to open the game, it pops up "HelloGames",...
  8. Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC: I have a problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox GamePass PC, I have a i7-7700k processor and a GTX 1050TI dedicated grafics card, but the game only shows the integrated Intel HD Grafics 630 of the processor in the video settings, there is a way to solve that?...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location: Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save to if you have multiple. I always select it to save to my HDD and not my SSD. But I had to reinstall my xbox game pass app...
  10. Xbox game pass PC saves location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC saves location: I'm having troubles with my gpu drivers installation, so I want to reinstall Windows and try again with that. So I also want to backup my data, and that means I want to backup my game saves. Pretty much I need just to backup My Time At Portia game saves, because it's not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no mans sky transfer save from game pass to steam

2. can i transfer my no mans sky pc account to my xbox