Windows 10: Xbox Game Pass for PC not working. Windows Store frozen

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC not working. Windows Store frozen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried absolutely everything that I could find to try and get the Windows Store working again but nothing is helping. I have tried Trouble... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Havlin24, May 17, 2020.

1. Havlin24 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC not working. Windows Store frozen

I have tried absolutely everything that I could find to try and get the Windows Store working again but nothing is helping. I have tried Trouble shooter/wsreset through command prompt and other various paths. I had games downloaded that worked perfectly fine then yesterday I was not able to open any of the GamePass games. I want this issue resolved or I will be cancelling my subscription. This is ridiculous, I realize the game pass is beta but this is unreal.

:)

Havlin24, May 17, 2020

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 17, 2020
  3. Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta))

Recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) and can not download certain games that are included in the pass. When viewing some games in the Windows Store and placing the mouse over the install button it will show a red X and will have no response when
    clicked. Other games have been downloaded with no issue. I have already tried WSreset.exe and have 200gb of free storage space for downloads.

Any suggestions for fixes or troubleshooting would be much appreciated.

TheNeonSky, May 17, 2020
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC not working. Windows Store frozen

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc.

On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?

BatPrinceHD, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC not working. Windows Store frozen

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC not working. Windows Store frozen - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC: I am having issues with game passI recently swapped C drives as my old one was failing, swapped to WD black 500Gb. Since doing so I have been unable to install games from the Xbox app or Microsoft store even on games that I have purchased and not just with game pass games....
  3. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass and windows store games not working: I have been trying to download Grounded, but It comes up with the error of "Grounded is rated above the restrictions set on this account. to install please ask an adult to sign in and download." But the age of the account is 18+, Also in my windows update settings and windows...
  4. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

xbox game pass and windows store games not working: I have been trying to download Grounded, but It comes up with the error of "Grounded is rated above the restrictions set on this account. to install please ask an adult to sign in and download." But the age of the account is 18+, Also in my windows update settings and windows...
  5. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. xbox game pass on pc games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass on pc games not working: when I try and load the game up it leads me to a grey screen where it would sign me in but it never logs me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-on-pc-games-not-working/96cef1fe-caf0-4e7a-8c24-b809826cbe09
  7. xbox game pass on pc games not working

xbox game pass on pc games not working: when I try and load the game up it leads me to a grey screen where it would sign me in but it never logs me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-on-pc-games-not-working/96cef1fe-caf0-4e7a-8c24-b809826cbe09
  8. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  9. Xbox game pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC: Bonjour, J'ai essayer de trouvé la solution sur le net mais sans succès donc ma tentative ici : J'ai pris le passe ultime pour essayer, je télécharge RAGE 2, THE OUTER WORLD et GROUNDED " merci la fibre " le soucie est que quand je clic sur jouer rien ne se passe, que se...
  10. Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta))

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta)): Recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) and can not download certain games that are included in the pass. When viewing some games in the Windows Store and placing the mouse over the install button it will show a red X and will have no response when clicked. Other...