Windows 10: Xbox game pass on store just not on app.

Discus and support Xbox game pass on store just not on app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the xbox game pass ultimate on pc for 1$, I can download and play them through the store, if I try to play them or do them through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chrolli, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Chrolli Win User

Xbox game pass on store just not on app.

I just bought the xbox game pass ultimate on pc for 1$, I can download and play them through the store, if I try to play them or do them through the app it asks me to join.

:)

Chrolli, Dec 12, 2020

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently
    have installed: ReCore, State of Decay 2, and Sea of Thieves. These 3 games are displayed neatly on the sidebar of the app.

However, the app did not find Killer Instinct. I assume this is because the game is free-to-play and not listed on the Game Pass. So is there any way to manually add it to the sidebar along with the other Microsoft/Xbox games? If not, could the powers-that-be
    add it to the Game Pass?

Thanks

teh ninjaneer, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass on store just not on app. - Similar Threads - Xbox game pass

2. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass and windows store games not working: I have been trying to download Grounded, but It comes up with the error of "Grounded is rated above the restrictions set on this account. to install please ask an adult to sign in and download." But the age of the account is 18+, Also in my windows update settings and windows...
  3. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game pass and windows store games not working: I have been trying to download Grounded, but It comes up with the error of "Grounded is rated above the restrictions set on this account. to install please ask an adult to sign in and download." But the age of the account is 18+, Also in my windows update settings and windows...
  4. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. broke the Xbox Game Pass app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    broke the Xbox Game Pass app: TL;DR: Xbox Game Pass app isn't opening and I can't reinstall it to try fix it. I know Halloween is over, but please listen to my long and sordid tale of horror. It all started one rainy day when I replaced a couple of my old HDDs with a brand new SSD. I cloned one HDD...
  6. XBox Game Pass for PC App

XBox Game Pass for PC App: The App for Xbox GAme Pass for PC isn't loading, how long is this issue likely to last? how long will it be in Beta for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-for-pc-app/6c53333a-157e-40ee-b2c5-82518fe15848
  7. Xbox App game pass installation

Xbox App game pass installation: I recently subscribe to xbox gamepass and downloaded ark survival,midway through the download my laptop shut off and the progress was lost,does someone know where the apps are installed so I can find it and delete the old ark file or anyway to restart the download from where...
  8. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  9. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  10. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can help, that'd be great, thanks. Additional notes: I am unable to sign in with...