Windows 10: Xbox game pass PC can't install some of the titles

Discus and support Xbox game pass PC can't install some of the titles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot install many of the titles from XBOX game pass PC Beta. Like Rage 2,Gears 5,etc whenever I click Install it goes on pending -> then starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HassanAhmed1, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass PC can't install some of the titles

I cannot install many of the titles from XBOX game pass PC Beta. Like Rage 2,Gears 5,etc whenever I click Install it goes on pending -> then starting and then ->ERROR. And don't know what is this error and why is this happening. I pay for the subscription and I cannot install a game so whats the point of paying then.

And also I have tried every single troubleshooting and none of them works.

:)

HassanAhmed1, Nov 21, 2019

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox game pass PC can't install some of the titles

New FastStart Titles Available for Game Pass Games in Your Backlog Xbox

Source: New FastStart Titles Available: Check the List for these Game Pass Games in Your Backlog - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Xbox game pass PC can't install some of the titles

1. Xbox game pass PC can't install some of the titles - Similar Threads - Xbox game pass

2. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  3. Controller not working on some Xbox Game Pass PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller not working on some Xbox Game Pass PC games: Hi, recently i started my Xbox Game Pass subscription for PC and have been playing a lot. However, i installed Ori And The Blind Forest and my controller doesn't work. I use a Razer Serval to play. Sometimes when i can't use the controller i just use the x360ce controller...
  4. Xbox game pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC: Bonjour, J'ai essayer de trouvé la solution sur le net mais sans succès donc ma tentative ici : J'ai pris le passe ultime pour essayer, je télécharge RAGE 2, THE OUTER WORLD et GROUNDED " merci la fibre " le soucie est que quand je clic sur jouer rien ne se passe, que se...
  5. Game pass pc upcoming titles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass pc upcoming titles: I have had Xbox gamepass for pc for a couple years now and I love it. I absolutely hate paying up to 60$ or more for a game, despite however much i love it, that I will probably only complete 1 or maybe 2 times and never play again. Anyway there are loads of upcoming...
  6. Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games: I've had game pass for pc about 4 months with everything working fine. As of this morning I can't launch any game even though my subscription is still active. If I try launching from start menu shortcut it launches microsoft store page for "gaming services" installed...
  7. Can't install games after buying Xbox Game Pass for PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install games after buying Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hey, today I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC, because I wanted to play Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, but after buying, I can't install it on my computer. It says, that I don't have any device linked with my Microsoft account, but actually I have. I install every other...
  8. Can't install game pass pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass pc games: Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games....
  9. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...
  10. Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC): I'm trying to install some games of Game Pass in Windows 10, like Hollow Knight and The Messenger. But the Windows Store isn't allowing me to download them, like in shown this vídeo: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0N6fQTddo ). There some games that i've already played...