Windows 10: Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dboy352, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Dboy352 Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save to if you have multiple. I always select it to save to my HDD and not my SSD. But I had to reinstall my xbox game pass app (which was on my ssd) and now it does not recognize my games and I cannot find the game files on the HDD.

Also is there a way to tell xbox game pass for pc where to look for the files so it does not need to be downloaded again?

:)

Dboy352, Aug 25, 2019

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 25, 2019
  3. Kuraai Win User
    Save-game location for XBOX Game pass for Windows games.

I'd like to know where the save files are stored for Xbox Game Pass files on Windows.

I've tried searching for the 'Saved Games' folder in Documents, also checked the 'My games' folder and any other subfolders, alas to no avail.

I did find some other folders/files under local\appdata\packages, but not the save files.

Adding to this, I understand it's still a beta (a paid one at that though), but there is no indication as to where the save files are stored or if cloud saves are supported at all, using multiple pc's this can be quite a dealbreaker.

Regards

Kuraai, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Groggubus Win User

Error 0x80070003 Couldnt set default save location, xbox game pass

hi, Im trying to install xbox (beta) game apps to the d:\ (game installs) yet it wont let me unless its the default app directory.

i also cant change the default app directory from c:\ to d:\ idk why. attached in the error message 0x80070003.

I read here that 0x80070005 is denied access so i tried the icacl solution in command prompt, but it didnt help. any ideas?
    Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed it, by removing all my "d:\game_installs" and Steam_directory off the drive, formatting the drive, and then changing location of windows 10 default apps. it took about 2 hrs to move everything :S theres gotta be an easier way to manipulate microsoft apps and folders than formatting a drive?

Groggubus, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. Xbox Game pass for PC File location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game pass for PC File location: Recently I've been trying to import my .exe files from my 3rd party apps to steam so I don't have to open extra software.Right now I have the majority of my games in Steam now, but I can not find where the files for the Xbox Gamepass for PC games are at.I've seen a post that...
  3. Xbox Game pass for PC File location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass for PC File location: Recently I've been trying to import my .exe files from my 3rd party apps to steam so I don't have to open extra software.Right now I have the majority of my games in Steam now, but I can not find where the files for the Xbox Gamepass for PC games are at.I've seen a post that...
  4. Xbox Game pass for PC File location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. XBOX GAME PASS PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME PASS PC: Hi, I bought an Xbox game pass for pc but I can't log in, and I get the message "it looks like your credit card is going to expire soon. Update it now so you can continue playing", but my next payday is 15/02/22, and I can't download anything because I get the message unknown...
  6. Game Pass for pc save location for Skyrim SE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for pc save location for Skyrim SE: I am having trouble finding the save location for Skyrim SE for Xbox game pass on my pc. Because of the frequent crashing on the Xbox game pass store port and overall bad port fore some reason, I rebought Skyrim on steam instead and was looking for my save game so I could...
  7. Xbox Game pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass PC: So with Mlb The Show 21 coming out on game pass the 20th will i be able to play it while on my pc or qill it not work on pc and just on xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc/0a882db6-40f7-4235-95a1-98806470b11c
  8. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  9. Xbox game pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC: Bonjour, J'ai essayer de trouvé la solution sur le net mais sans succès donc ma tentative ici : J'ai pris le passe ultime pour essayer, je télécharge RAGE 2, THE OUTER WORLD et GROUNDED " merci la fibre " le soucie est que quand je clic sur jouer rien ne se passe, que se...
  10. Xbox game pass PC saves location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC saves location: I'm having troubles with my gpu drivers installation, so I want to reinstall Windows and try again with that. So I also want to backup my data, and that means I want to backup my game saves. Pretty much I need just to backup My Time At Portia game saves, because it's not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass windows forza save location

2. gamepass pc save location

3. xbox game pass games location

4. xbox pc game pass beta app filke location,
  5. how to let xbox gamepass recognize files on another drive