Windows 10: Xbox Game Pass PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NickKutchukhidze, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass PC

Hello.

So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even though my device and account are all set on my own country, Georgia, as is my billing credit card on my account, but I couldn't change the country on the purchase page, so not much option left, I entered a random postal code for Atlanta, Georgia for United States, and of course, the transaction failed, however, my credit card was charged nonetheless, could someone help me out on this?(Either a refund or to change the location to Georgia as it should be so I can legitimately make the purchase).

Thank you.

:)

NickKutchukhidze, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Xbox Game Pass

If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account?

KavGaming99, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Pjtuts Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is
    on the list. Other games work fine, such as Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Any help?

Pjtuts, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass PC

1. Xbox Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click sign-in, it just 'refreshes' the page back to the main page. 2) Whenever I load a...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct: Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently have installed: ReCore, State...
  4. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....
  5. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  6. Xbox Game Pass - December New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass - December New Games: [ATTACH] Hello, Xbox Game Pass members! It’s been, what… a whole week since we announced new games coming to Xbox Game Pass? Time to drop a few more for December. We’re here to share the factual facts about factual games coming, in fact, to Xbox Game Pass with facts. You...
  7. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00
  8. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4
  9. September New Games for Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 News
    September New Games for Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Xbox Game Pass members, we’ve got some great additions to the Xbox Game Pass catalog this September to tell you about, including Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Quantum Break, Onrush, Aven Colony, Shadow Warrior 1, Sky-Force Reloaded, Snake Pass, Manuel Samuel,...
  10. Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games: [ATTACH] Hello, gamers! Welcome to your July Xbox Game Pass update. Hungry for some more gaming news after E3? Not to worry as Xbox Game Pass is here with an action-packed July update to satisfy that gaming appetite! After announcing earlier this month that Fallout 4, The...